Rio felt his stomach tumbling recklessly as he listened to the words Qani was saying directly into his ear, in a whisper. His lips touching Rio's ear like that made him wanna scream. He ruthlessly tamped down on any outward sign or reaction, because he knew, somehow, that it would be far too dangerous to show Q any hint of what those words did to him. Any whisper of the loud confused noise inside of him, his heart thudding against his chest, all of his wanting with a force that scared him—and he would be lost. He took a deep breath, getting himself together, because it was obvious that this man right here planned on driving him mad.

Rio laughed mockingly, shrugging off all that was just said. "I am running out of ways to tell you I am not available to you," he said with a great calm he did not feel. He met Q's gaze, his own firm. "I'm running out of the patience necessary to keep saying it too. You can't always have what you want Q."

"I hear you, believe me," Q assured him, sounding completely unrepentant. "Though it was the laughing in my face that truly drove the point home."
His brown eyes gleamed with amusement.

Rio found the sight a relief, and then immediately wondered why he even cared whether Q found him entertaining, on any level. He should not care if he he did or not, he left him and now things are different. He should not care if Q was entirely indifferent to him, especially since he said no to getting back together. And yet ...

"I apologize if I bruised your ego," Rio said, with a razor-sharp pretense of sympathy. "I will confess though, I ain't think it was possible to bruce your gigantic ego."

"Oh, it is impossible baby boy," Q said easily. "I got a huge ego and a huge fat dick to back it up, you gon have to try harder if you wanna attempt to bruce anything this way." His mouth pulled into that smug curve again.

"But I still need you to be my date tonight." He shook his head when Rio started to protest. "It is an important event and I want you with me, please. I may be an egomaniac, but I can, on occasion, beg."
His eyes were intent on Rio's, "Sometimes I am even capable of groveling pathetically, and I will until you say yes," he continued, deep sarcasm laced through his voice. "It's just a game."

"All that fucking ego, you're the worst Q," Rio said, trying to sound firm and in control but fearing he sounded unnecessarily stiff instead.

Qani only smiled. "Nine o'clock," he said quietly, his voice as low as his eyes were bold. He let his eyes fall over Rio's lips, wondering what would happen if he pulled him in and kissed him right now, out in the open.

No one should have a smile like that, Rio thought, hating himself for the flush that washed through him, the fire that licked into him—for his inability to tell Q exactly what he could do with his smugness, and where to shove it.

"Anything else? or can we get back to shopping?"  Ri asked tightly, furiously.

"Is that a yes?" Q asked quietly, angling close enough to breathe in his scent.

"It's a maybe."

That did it. With one hand holding his waist, Q grabbed Rio by the throat with his second hand and kissed him. He expected some resistance but got none, instead he felt Rio melt into his arms, sucking and biting on his lips sensually, Qani squeezed his hand a little tighter around Rio's neck and a quiet moan escaped.

Eventually Qani pulled back just a little, he moved his wet lips to Rio's ears and whispered. "See? I always get what I want shawty, and i want you, so play all you want, but believe me when I say you only gon think about me till you dump that loser like a bad habit and come back where you belong. With me. You're mine."

"Q..." Rio started to say, but before he could get it out Qani moved backwards, smiling.

"I'll see you at nine." He announced and walked out of the store, leaving the rest of the shopping to Rio.

Rio looked down and saw that he was hard as fuck, no wonder Q was smiling like that, the evil evil man. Fuck. He moved the cart strategically to cover his hard-on, while thinking about things he despised, to help get rid of it.

>>>>•Omniscient•<<<<

Tyrone looked up when he heard someone walking down, he was at the little sit-out place he built at the back of his house so he already knew it was a member of his family coming, no one else was stupid enough to just come over here.

And as he expected it was Rico. "Wassup pops."

"Hey son, what you doing here so late?"

Rico looked at his watch, it was 11:15pm, damn he had no idea it was that late when he got in his car and drove here. He couldn't sleep, he missed Ring and he felt like going to his safe space, which was his childhood home with his dad in it.

"I needed to get out of the house for a while, and I wanted to check on you,"

Tyrone smiled and nodded. He was drinking scotch, and relaxing. "I'm good son, why are you really here? Are you and your husband still acting like children?"

Rico frowned. They weren't acting like children.

"I guessed as much. Where is he tonight?"

"Working, he seems to be doing a lot of that lately."

"So what? He has always worked round the clock, why is that a problem now? You have both lost trust in each other, and y'all gotta communicate better."

Rico thought about it. He learned something at a very young age, and what he learned was that pops is always right, so he was ready to take his advise.
Communicate he will.

"Pops." Rico said in a sad tone, when his dad looked at him he became sadder. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm alright."

"The truth please. Q told me you said Spencer is alive, how could that be?"

Tyrone was quiet for a while, thinking before he broke his silence. "He is alive, I can feel it. I think I have always felt it to some degree, which is why I never moved on or found someone else, but when I saw him in my dream begging me to help him it confirmed my suspicions. He's alive and he needs me."

Rico nodded, "I believe you pops, I'd like to think that I'd feel it too if something happened to Ring. If anyone would know about Spencer is you. What do you need? How can I help?"

Tyrone smiled warmly before saying. "Call everybody, we need to have a family meeting, I'm going to need everyone."

"Okay got it, I'll do that and let you know tomorrow." Rico agreed. "Is it okay if I spend the night here? The twins are with Quincy and I don't wanna be alone."

"No you can't, go find your husband." Tyrone responded, shocking his son a little.

Rico gasped. "Are you kicking me out of my own home?"

"Yes I am, you and your brother are too damn old to be using me as a safety net, go fix your life. Only my grand kids can do that now."

Rico gasped dramatically again, "im appalled at this behavior." He joked.

"Boy if you don't get out of my house."

Rico laughed and stood up. "Okay okay, I'm going. Goodnight dad, love you."

"Love you too."

__________________

A/N
Look at me posting every other day and shit, who would've thunk it? *Hits blunt and pats myself on the back* lmaooo.