𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢𝚎 -

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢𝚎 -

"$123,800 in one fucking weekend, Ran?! What the fuck did you spend that on?" Kokonoi hissed, his voice seeping with venom as he glared down the purple haired man.

"They were business expenses, calm down would ya?" Ran nonchalantly replied, a cocky smirk on his lips.

"$19,090 ON STRIPPERS!?!? YOU OWN A CLUB, WHY ARE YOU PAYING FOR THAT!?" Koko screamed, slamming his hand down on the desk.

"New pussy's good pussy," Ran shrugged, fist bumping Sanzu as he nodded in agreement.

"$34,019 on food? For the two of you? IN ONE DAY YOU SPENT $34,019? FOR FOOD! That's not even the whole weekend's worth of food!!!"

"Including drinks and sides, for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus the girls wanted some drinks with their food too, I don't know why you're yelling at me right now," Ran raised his eyebrow, trying not to laugh.

"I DONT THINK YOURE LISTENING TO ME. $34,019 ON FOOD!" Koko slammed both of his hands down on the desk, causing the hard wood to crack.

"Yeah but there was a lot of food, expensive alcohol and some delicious side dishes—" Sanzu began to defend himself, also resisting chuckling.

"WHAT WERE THE SIDES MADE OUT OF? PURE FUCKING GOLD? What? Did they cure cancer or something?" Kokonoi wheezed, seeing red.

"Well they could have, if I ever get cancer then we will know for sure but until then—" Ran chuckled to himself, unable to hold it back any longer.

"Is there a reason why I work my ass off all day illegally importing and selling shit, spending hours of my life tracking down scumbags, literally murdering people to make this money FOR YOU TO BLOW IT ON FUCKING BOOZE AND SIDES!? You think this is a joke!?" Koko bellowed, a vein popping on his forehead.

"You're not going to talk about the $6000 Rindou and Y/n spent on food, or the $12,000 Sanzu spent on clothes for y/n?" Ran rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not. You know why I won't? BECAUSE THEY SPENT $6000 ON FOOD OVER 3 DAYS AND YOU SPENT $34,000 IN ONE!!! Considering you 4 spent almost $130,000 in 3 days I think they should have spent more so at least I know it's wasn't wasted on pointless shit like HOOKERS WHEN YOU TWO PSYCHOPATHS DONT EVEN NEED TO SPEND MONEY ON WOMEN!"

"Well... yeah I got nothing," Ran cracked a smile, shrugging to himself.

"Fucking pathetic, honestly why do you two— you know what, it's not even worth it," Koko threw his hands up in defeat, muttering incoherently to himself as he stormed out of the room.