𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

There are very few things I know about Rindou Haitani.

The few things I do know about him are that he loves coffee, likes sweet things, and hates being interrupted.
I know he orders a caramel macchiato every single day, and he likes to drink it with a side of either brownies or a toasted sandwich depending on how hungry he is. I know he is a member of Bonten, although I didn't know how important to the company he was, or how high up he is in the ranking. I know that he likes cars, and that his brother does as well.
I also know that he has been to juvie twice when he was younger, thanks to Chifuyu's knowledge on delinquents that is. I know he used to specialise in torture essentially, like locking peoples joints and snapping their bones, holding them down when fighting with his brother so Ran could beat them with his baton— this information also came from Chifuyu.

I know that he is absolutely beautiful, his hands are a work of art, and his laugh, even though I haven't heard it much, is magical. Even though we haven't had many serious conversations and neither of us knew much about each other he still went out of his way to come to the cafe every single day and to make it a point to sit and have a conversation no matter how big or small. I began getting flustered at his kind gestures, whenever he came into work I got excited, until I reached the point where I was waiting for him to come in and get his coffee every single day like a dog waiting for it's owner to come home.

I don't know what is so desirable about him that got me so interested. Was it his looks that got me? His personality?
Whatever it was, was enthralling and I couldn't get enough.

Little did I know the younger Haitani felt the same way about me. 

One could not begin to put into words the hiraeth that Rindou Haitani felt towards you after such a short period of time

One could not begin to put into words the hiraeth that Rindou Haitani felt towards you after such a short period of time. He knew that you were just a barista, somebody who he never knew even existed two months ago. He should have walked out of that cafe door and never thought twice about you the first time he saw you.
He didn't know anything about you yet there was a part of him that yearned to be near you, wanted to get to know you, wanted to see you. He enjoyed your company. He wanted to be around you, your presence was magnetic, and far more desirable than being with the other executives he had grown around, and worked with over the years.