𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚝 -

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚝 -

Hanako:
Hey y/n, I'm so sorry to ask
but would you be able to
switch shifts with me today?
I have to go to the doctor this
afternoon and need to be off
work early to get there 🙏🏻

Y/n:
Hey, yeah of course!
What times your shift today?

Hanako:
Thank you so much!!! It's
10am till 8pm tonight, you
are seriously a life saver

Y/n:
That's all good, I hope it
goes well 😊

Letting out a long yawn you rolled over in bed, stretching out and groaning softly in satisfaction at the feeling of your bones cracking as you do so.

'Nice, a morning off for a change' you thought to yourself.

You shuffled Spotify to try and give yourself some motivation to get out of bed and clean the house before your shift started. Seeing the name of the song that was currently playing clearly displayed on your phone screen you felt a strange foreboding feeling.

'How ironic' you thought to herself, the song 'bad idea' by girl in red start playing. Forcing yourself to stand up and begin the day, you let out another yawn.

'Wait how is that ironic?' You questioned your instinct.

'Who am I kidding, it's probably just cause I'll be too tired by the end of the shift if I use my energy on cleaning now' you sighed, pushing the bad feeling to the back of your mind.

'Maybe I'm just too lazy... cleaning isn't that difficult, although it is a pain' you tried to convince yourself.

You checked the time one last time and saw it was 5:02am, deciding that it was too early to start vacuuming you should wait a little longer- not wanting to disturb your neighbours. As you looked around the room your eyes landed on the beautiful bouquet of flowers Rindou had gotten you and your lips subconsciously turned up into a smile, still flabbergasted by his cute actions.

'You know what? I'm going to go back to sleep' smiling like a kid on Christmas at the foreign concept of sleeping in on a work day you paused your music and tucked yourself back into bed, got comfortable and shut your eyes praying that you would be able to get back to sleep quickly.

To your delight you managed to get another 2 hours of sleep in and woke up just after 7:30.

'I can't remember the last time I slept in like this... how nice' you yawned again.