𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 -

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 -

Last nights meeting had been anything but what you'd expected it to be. As you told Makio earlier it truely was something different everyday working with Bonten, even if it had only been 3 days you knew you were in for the ride of your life working with them.

This morning you were woken up with kisses and a pastry from the bakery down the road, followed by receiving instructions for the day.

"We are going to the shooting range this morning so once you are done with breakfast get dressed, take your time. I'll be doing paperwork in the office when you're ready," he said planting a kiss on your forehead before walking back out of the room.

That was 30 minutes ago, after you had showered for the day you headed into the room where your clothes were to get ready. Now you were currently standing in front of your cupboard staring at the variety of clothes looking back at you, perplexed on what to wear.

'What do people even wear to rifle ranges? I've only ever seen them in movies... people usually wear suits in those but is that just because it's a movie? Plus I don't even have a suit... Rindou was wearing some kind of formal casual clothes again right? Maybe I should go for a similar look?' You mentally spoke with yourself, tapping your chin with your thumb while resting your head in your hand like that would help you think.

Deciding on (outfit of choice) you turned to your pile of shoes to decide on possibly the hardest part of the outfit.

'I'll go with some (shoes of choice), that's not too much is it? Or is this whole outfit too much? Or not enough? This isn't formal I guess but then again does it actually need to be?' You sighed.

'Why am I stressing over this? Jesus it's an outfit, who cares? Why am I overthinking this?' you groaned softly in annoyance, shaking your head while trying to convince yourself of that fact.

'Hold on... why are we going to the range in the first place? Why am I going? He can shoot just fine... don't tell me he's making me learn how to shoot a gun?' Your eyes widened in realisation, probably far too late to be acceptable but you chose to blame your tired state for the delay.

Once you had finally gotten ready for the day you made your way up the hallway to the office. Lifting your hand up to the door you knocked twice to let him know you were there.

"Come in," he responded through the door. With that you opened the door, stepping inside.

"Hey, I'm ready I think," you smiled softly at him, your eyes landing on his angel like figure sitting in the chair across the room.