𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 - - 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝 -

- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝 -

Just like that it had become a daily ritual for Rindou to drive down to the cafe and get a large caramel macchiato first thing in the morning, served by his favourite waitress to begin his day.

Today was Friday and he had been in here every day this week. Rindou had learnt your name from your name badge and had taken note to remember it, but hadn't used your name when speaking to you yet as it felt weird to him since you hadn't introduced yourself directly. At most other cafes or coffee shops you would have to give a name for the coffee for when the drink was ready so it was easier to identify who's drink it was but since this coffee shop was relatively small and quiet there was no need for names to be given, otherwise you would have known that his name was Rindou.

Although the younger Haitani had spent the past week mentally reciting ways to introduce himself to you without making it weird he couldn't seem to find a way to do it, so for now he was content with being 'caramel macchiato' to you.

This morning when he walked into the cafe to start his day off properly he saw you standing at the counter talking to another familiar looking customer as you poured his drink for him. It wasn't until he saw your beautiful smile directed towards another man that he began feeling a strange sense of discomfort building up in his chest.

"Okay, okay, why don't you try something fun, something different," the black haired man says with a small smile etched on his face, his green eyes following your every step.

"Alright, what do you want me to do this time?" You ask back with a cheeky smirk.

"Try a cat," he raises an eyebrow at you challengingly, his tone sounded like he was trying to instigate something.

"Oh god, remember how the last one turned out," you giggle, rolling your eyes at the memory.

Chifuyu had been a good friend of yours for years, in fact he was the one that introduced you to your first and only boyfriend. That's right, you had only ever had one boyfriend in your 23 years of life. Your raging abandonment issues, courtesy of your mother, had made your love life something you didn't even want to think about but that all changed the day Chifuyu introduced you to him.
Baji Keisuke.
The bad boy your heartbeat skyrocketed for, your stomach did flips at the thought of him, butterflies erupted every time you saw him. Everything about him excited you in ways you hadn't thought possible. You loved him, that much you knew was true. That boy did things to you nobody had ever done before, introduced you to things you never thought you would do or get to experience. That same boy just about caused your heart to stop beating on Halloween of 2005.

The day Baji died was the day you vowed never to get attached to another person romantically ever again.

You had met Chifuyu when you were 11 years old and had stuck by his side through his embarrassing rebellious stage, encouraged him to keep living on after Baji had passed away, and supported him with his dreams to open a pet store. You were even there when he adopted Peke J and when he collected Kazutora from jail.