𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️
⚠️ gruesome content ⚠️
⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️⚠️ gruesome content ⚠️⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 -

Sanzu and the other executives took turns continuing to monitor y/n for the rest of the weekend, watching her spend her days working constantly with very little sleep in between shifts.

Rindou had already worked out her schedule at the cafe was to work Monday to Saturday 6am till 3pm unless asked to swap shifts with someone else, and then she would go home for a quick nap before going back to work from 5pm until 3am, 5pm she began bartending until she switched over to dance at 10pm and continued to dance until she finished at 3am.

You had continued this routine, surviving off 2 naps a day that consisted of less than 3 hours of sleep in between shifts.

Rindou also confirmed you didn't work at the cafe usually on a Sunday, instead you usually volunteered at Chifuyu's pet store for a few hours, however your schedule had changed suddenly as at 8 am on Sunday this week just like last week you left your house and went to work at the cafe again instead of going to the pet store.

You got more and more exhausted as the days went by due to the significant lack of sleep in your already lacking sleep schedule, and the abundance of stress you were under. Anyone that looked at you would be able to pick up on the fact you looked half dead, so it was no surprise that when Chifuyu had shown up unexpectedly he immediately noticed.

You were so zoned out just sitting there staring blankly at the wall with a look of exhaustion plastered on your face, your eyes more void than any eyes he had ever seen before, you didn't even notice him come inside the cafe. You had done that a handful of times now and it was growing increasingly more concerning. The look in your eye was completely different like you had given up entirely, the bright lively look they once held now nonexistent.

"What the hell happened to you!?" He cried out, rushing over to the counter to inspect your face closely.

"Oh hey Chifuyu, how are you today?" You asked, the tone of your voice flat and emotionless.

"Worried about you?" He said in a questioning way as if that were a stupid thing to ask, still examining your tired face.

"I'll be fine, just gotten some pretty crap sleep lately," you waved your hands dismissively.

"Y/n! When was the last time you slept?" He asked.

"I slept last night," you say, not lying to him.

"For how long?" he asks back.

"Couple of hours, that's not important," you sigh, beginning to make his coffee.