𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚍? -

- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚍? -

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry. I'm listening, I swear," Ran says, folding one knee over the other as he sits down in the office chair across from his brother, waiting for the executive meeting to start.

"Thank you..." Rindou groans frustratedly, holding back an eye roll.

After attempting to talk to Ran for the past 20 minutes only for his brother to pay no mind to a single word he was saying, too interested in his phone Rindou finally snapped and yelled at him to listen.

"Like I was saying, I don't know how to go about it," Rindou starts again.

"About what?" Ran raises an eyebrow.

"Oh my god." Rindou slaps his forehead softly, disappointed but not surprised by his brothers inability to listen. "About y/n!" He says, the tone of his voice getting more and more irritated by the second.

"I'm so glad you're coming to me about your girl problems," Ran taunts.

"Can you shut the fuck up and listen, please? There's a reason I don't talk to you about this shit and you're proving it right now." Rindou grunts.

"Okay! I'm sorry, continue," Ran smirks.

"You're better with this than I am, and I don't know what I should do. I don't want to straight up tell her she's cute but-" Rindou began, but cut himself off after getting flustered. "How should I even...." He tries to continue but the words die out of him mouth. "Look just- oh forget it," he groans and leans back in his chair.

"No, no, keep going. I'm listening,"

"It's stupid, I don't even know why I'm bothering." he sighs. 

"It's not stupid, c'mon just say what you were going to say," Ran encourages him.

"I don't even know how to say it just forget it," Rindou shakes his head, embarrassed.

"No," Ran smirks.

"I don't- l'm not- you know I don't do the whole relationship thing. You either end up hurting someone or they hurt you so what's the point? Dunno why I even tried." Rindou sighs, mentally arguing with himself.

"So you just bought yourself a car last night to impress her for nothing?" Ran quizzes.

"Wait how did you know I bought a car? It's not even here yet," Rindou asks confused, snapping his head up to look at his brothers know it all expression.

"I noticed the email on the computer you left turned on by the way, I wasn't snooping, saying your delivery of a 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT- R V spec Nur shall be arriving tomorrow between 11:30am and 12pm, and not to mention the Google searches for 'what is JDM, skyline old model, and nice drift cars' now I know for a fact you had no interest in that car 3 days ago since I have personally told you I liked them in the past and you said they looked plain, not to mention I have an R35 which is the next model up from what you just bought, and you have driven it many times but never had any interest in it, but magically after you get back from driving your little girlfriend home you spend $160,000 on one without even mentioning it to me first?" Ran raises an eyebrow.