𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 - - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

These past few days had been an exhausting cycle of working, barely sleeping, and being so stressed you were about to have a breakdown. However, Rindou had volunteered to drive you home every night, refusing to take no for an answer so he could make sure you were safe. Of course every time you saw him you fell deeper into your own emotions, growing more and more attracted to the man with every encounter. How could you not? He was the textbook definition of gentleman- besides the killing.

You had been lucky for the majority of your life, managing to avoid being sick too often and thankfully you had never gotten any chronic illnesses, however you had suffered with sever nosebleeds. You have no idea why or what caused them. Thankfully it was somewhat rare that you got one, but on the odd occasion you did get a nosebleed it was never a simple thing. In fact it looked more like a murder scene. Ever since you were a child it had been this way, you got a nosebleed and you would go through a minimum of 5 tissues before it would stop, blood would pour from your nose like you had just been punched in the face. It was horrifying to look at and you had always been self conscious about it. During your time in school you had one during an exam and in the short amount of time you had sat at the desk with your hand up trying to silently alert a teacher that you needed to leave the room your exam page had been half drowned in the crimson liquid.

Some people got such severe period cramps they were incapacitated for days, others would get such bad migraines even the slightest noise or light caused them to throw up, oftentimes you would faint from the sudden blood loss of your nose bleeds. You had been to multiple doctors regarding it but every time they came up with the same verdict, you were just unlucky.

As you were walking outside to get picked up tonight Hanma had watched you leave, keeping a close eye on you as you waited for Rindou to show up.

He had three cars of his own he could possibly arrive in, the Skyline, the Porsche and the Mercedes', not to mention he could have been in either of his brothers cars, Ran's r35 or the newer replacement M4 he had just gotten, or even the Lamborghini he had taken many times from Kokonoi. It was like a lucky dip on which vehicle he would show up in every night.

Hanma eyed your figure as you watched in anticipation until finally Rindou appeared, this time he had shown up in his Porsche 911. With a smirk Hanma packed up his things and walked out of the club, watching as you two vanished down the road before making his way to his own car.

"Hey! Thank you so much for getting me again," you beamed as happily as you could.

"Don't mention it, how was your day?" Rindou asked, a smile on his face as you buckled yourself in.