Marcello swallowed his spit, terrified but he wouldn't let Richard get the satisfaction of seeing him in fear. Richard knew the young adult was afraid of him. He moved his head away from Marcello's ear and smiled, seeing him face to face.

"I make myself clear?" Richard spoke in english giving him a smile and letting go of his now bruised shoulders. Marcello felt the relief of them but Richard wasn't done talking to him yet.

"Yes, Re Mortale." Marcello looked at the smiling man but Richard wiped his mouth with the hand that holds his ring band around his finger. Richard smile faded quickly as his cold dark stare came on his face and he stood in Marcello's face to let him know who he really is.

"Marcello...Figlio," Richard still gave that cold hard stare towards Marcello and the others dared not to watch the scene. "Do I make myself clear!!?!" He screamed in his face, where the others flinched at the sound of the authority in his voice. 

"Yes Re Mortale. I will find her." Marcello didn't know his voice could form words after hearing his Don talking to him in such a way no one wanted to be talked to.

"So, I suggest you find her first through that cousin of yours yeah?" His face still had a cold stare with Marcello's in fear but he didn't show it. Marcello nods without even noticing he did.

"Re Mortale sir!" One of the soldiers had appeared in the surveillance room, which caused Richard to look at Marcello once more before he nods his head and turns away from him to the solider.

"Yes?" He questions the solider which the solider took no time to tell him the information that he gained. He didn't want to feel or hear the wrath of Mortale.

"She's here." He speaks in English as Richard could feel the smile forming on his evil face. More like an evil grin.

So things are finally looking up for me. This is what I need. Richard thought through his mind as he dismissed the solider of his. He turned back around to face everyone in the surveillance room and cleared his throat. Everyone stopped doing what they were told to do and looked at their Re Mortale.

"Voglio che la mia preziosa Assassina venga trovata! Lei è la chiave del mio figliastro bastardo. Fate quello che dovete per portarla qui!!!" He could feel the fear within the men as he spoke and they all agreed with saying 'Yes Re Mortale!' I want my precious Assassin to be found! She is the key to my bastard stepson. Do what you must to bring her here!!!

Richard could feel the power he had over this clan. It felt great and he never want it to be taken away from him. He's someone that you wouldn't want to provoke. He left in an instant and headed towards his office, wanting to know everything she knew about the clan.

Meanwhile, one guard spoke to the girl to stay put in Richard's office for he was coming shortly. But the girl couldn't even sit still. She paced back and forth, trying to figure out how she could tell the clan.

But she knew the second she say something about it, Lukas would kill her and no one would save her. Her thoughts had vanished the second the office door opened to Richard. She could feel his evil intentions far away from her. The man evil grinned at the young girl whose eyes were in fear.

Who wouldn't be in fear of her position? She's telling secrets to the enemy that shouldn't even be told. But she had did this for a cause.