Chapter 18

Ohm Pov

You are serious Nanon?

Yeah I am. He said while arranging the clothes in the cupboard.

Argh. Why all of a sudden people want to gather?

Don't get annoyed. Do you think I am happy with this family gathering?

Then why don't you say no ? I said harshly.

See it's not in my hands. My Dad called everyone all of a sudden and your family my family will visit our house this Saturday.

This is too much Nanon. Why do we need to do this when this is literally a fake marriage? And gosh I don't want to take any responsibility. I quit. I said folding my arms.

FINE. Why don't you just go to my dad and say that Dad I'm quitting this family gathering thing which is literally bullshit for us because I and Nanon married on teams and conditions. GO JUST GO and say it.

I shaked my head from left to right. No I can't do that I don't wanna become bad infront of Dad.

YEAH EXACTLY THE SAME GOES WITH ME. I DON'T WANT TO BECOME BAD SON TO MY FATHER AND GRANDFATHER. AND BAD SON IN LAW TO MY MOM AND DAD.

(Ohm smirking)

Since when you started thinking about my Dad and Mom? Wait do you think that you are their Son in law for real ?

NO.

WHY..THEN WHY ? WHY ALL THIS DRAMA LET'S JUST TELL THEM THAT WE AR-

Shut up. Just shut up. You think we are the only one in this house? He whispered with his red face closing my mouth with his plam. Yes we are fake but we need to keep that pretending so that we can get out clean.

I removed his hands off from my lips.

You think it's easy ? Nanon let me get this straight we agreed to this marriage because it will be a chance for your Dad to ask for forgiveness which he gladly did. And coming to me I got married to you so that I can work in Vegas now that I got selected why don't we just go to them and say all the truth. It's better to cut all the relations before it grew bigger with so many emotions attachments and Responsibilities. I don't want anyone of us to get hurt because of the mistake we both did.

What mistake ? Asked our Dad stepping into the room with his wheel chair I cleared my throat plastering the fake smile on my face.

Dad? No nothing. You want something ? Asked Nanon walking towards Dad after giving me a death glare.

Yeah ! I wanted to give these suits for both of you which I brought it for this gathering. I know you both are busy that you will forget to buy some clothes so I got it for you both as a gift. Hope you like it. And Ohm come here.

Yes Dad ? I kneeled down near the wheel chair to reach Dad. He opened a small blue box. Showing a pretty pendent.

That's for you. A small gift.

What No. I don't want it. It looks expensive. I replied politely.

You know it's rude not accepting gift when it's given by elders. Ohm I really wanted to give you this as a thanking gift for accepting My son with your whole heart. He replied slightly pressing my hand with his hand. When my eyes met his eyes I saw tears.