Chapter 14

Nanon's POV

The moment Ohm's parents left the room Ohm held my hand and took me to the rooftop.

Will You Explain? He asked taking the garland off from his neck then folding his arms.

I- I - I'm sorry Ohm but I didn't had any other option.

Nanon honestly do you even have any idea how much my blood is boiling? I swear I can burst at any time.

Ohm don't get mad.

How? JUST TELL ME HOW? (Ohm signs) Have you seen them how happy they were do you think they will be able to handle when they will get to what all we did was an act? Was your immature decision? Fuck you didn't even asked me and then decided to completely ruin my life?

Ohm please don't say that. I saw how happy they are and I want them to be happy like that for a long time. Specially have you seen my Dad how happy he is already thinking about our wedding arrangements. I want my Dad to be happy Ohm please understand.

Then what about my happiness? What about me and you ?

I don't know. But one thing I can assure you I won't interfere in your business. You can have do whatever you want to with your life but please for now don't say No. I pleaded.

Do whatever the fuck you want Nanon. He said threw the garland on the floor and walked away that was the moment I questioned myself Did I took a wrong decision again?

________________________________________________________________________

In temple.

Ohm's POV

And the day has finally came here I am standing right infront of Nanon who dressed up in a Red suit matching with mine.

Grooms may take vows. Prist continued passing us traditional Red Threads which is the main stage of Wedding and here I am shaking inside out thinking how's gonna be my life after this thing. We exchanged the Red threads then we held our hands.

Who is the first one to say their Husband's Name. One of Nanon's cousins commented.

I'll go first I replied taking a step forward ignoring all the screams from the background looking into Nanon's eyes.

I, Ohm Pawat Chiswangdee in the presence of  Fire, water , land , air , thunder and all people over here promise that I'll be with him in his sadness and happiness , No matter what I will try to be his safest place , I will take all the responsibility of him and his family and stand with him in every moment of his Life and will protect him with my life. I ,Ohm Pawat is willing to take Nanon korapat as my legally wedded husband.
And finally I said it for a breef moment I avoided Nanon's Eyes and glanced hundred's of people who were staring into my soul already feeling guilty about the fake promises I was scared my hands were sweaty Nanon squeezed my hand I looked at him once again...

It's my turn now. He whispered.

I, Nanon korapat in the presence of Nature , My Father and Grandpa, My blood relatives, In laws ,In laws blood relatives promise that I will make him the happiest will be with him in his ups and downs, sadness and happiness, and I will try my level best to make his life colourful filled with laughter. I, Nanon korapat is willing to take Ohm Pawat Chiswangdee as my legally wedded husband.

Nanon's POV

Ohm was looking tired, rubbing his cheeks adjusting the garlands around his neck.

Ohm Sir One picture please the camera Man requested.

Can you give us a break? I asked. Everyone stared at us. I cleared my throat, I think Nature is calling me I said awkwardly everyone started giggling. I was walking towards Restroom taking Ohm with me.