Chapter 6

1 month later

Nanon POV.

What can I say I am madly in love with Film and I don't even know how to say all these to her. Hanging out with her for this whole Month made me feel so many butterflies ever min I thought to propose her. Only I and Ohm know how hard it was for me to impress her fuck I even started reading Romantic Books which she suggested and all those stories were totally Fictional and adventurous nothing was simple and I know to make her fall in love with me will be a hard job for me. But have to say Ohm also worked hard gave me so many romantic cheesy suggestions and unfortunately those pick up lines will work on her. As Ohm said now I am ready to propose her and she really needs to know how I feel towards her if not someone else will steal her from me.

So here I am waiting for her in the same cafe on the same table.

After waiting for a while she came in a yellow coloured jumpsuit and as usual we hugged then sat on our respective chair the same cheese cake and lemon cake with Coffee it's been already one month we have talked a lot of things in these 30 days and now we are sitting in complete silence. After a while she spoke first.

So how's your restaurant going on?

Well Good. I replied Sipping on my coffee.

Hmmmm...!! Is there anything you have to talk? I will listen today.

Emm. Should I say it then?

Yes.

I love you Flim. I have crush on you since 8th grade and I really have feelings for you. I said it and now I am waiting for her to reply I don't know what's with that unreadable face but my heart is going to explode.

Hahahaha Nanon nice joke. Flim was laughing drumming the table.

What there to laugh? Here I am confessing my love and you are taking it as a joke do I look like a clown to you?

I'm sorry Nanon but I never saw you in that way!!

Oh. (Nanon nodding head with disappointment)
Bu- But you flirted with me. I'm sorry!

(Silence)

Seriously Nanon? I could see her expressions changing

You did flirted with me. I thought you had same feelings as me so maybe I have mistaken. Flirting flirting (tapping fingers) flirting means love which means getting married wasn't it same for you flim?

Nanon I agree I did flirted with you but tha-that doesn't mean I am in love with you and I am Marrying you....I never saw you in a way you saw me. Now I get it Nanon like you said our worlds are different from eachother. In my world flirting doesn't take you to a Freaking wedding but in your world flirting means Love means wedding. I'm sorry to disappoint you Nanon.

.

Done. My love story completed. End to my first ever crush. I don't know how to react I am just having an unreadable face. While going to home I went to wine shop and brought 1 bottles of wine and 4 cans of beer.

After going home I told everything to Grandpa. Ohm came to home after his work we were talking on that matter it went like...

"Flim rejected me Ohm" I said still maintaining a poker face.
And do you know what hurts me the most? When I was confessing her my love my feelings towards her she took it as a Joke. Like seriously it felt like she was stepping on my throat.

Wanna have a beer? Ohm Opened the can and gave me the can. We stayed in silence for a while sipping on our Beer cans Ohm wasn't asking me anything neither I want to say him anything.

Do you want me to stay here with you? Ohm asked patting my shoulder to which I nodded in No then he left me.

Ohm went downstairs with a sad puppy ears because he wanted to stay beside Nanon wanted to comfort Nanon , he thought he was the one Nanon wanted the most at his worst but looks like he was wrong.

What happened Hia? Why are you sad? Is Nanon crying?

NO. Nothing like that! He doesn't make that much scene I am sure he will listen to BTS love yourself songs or 90s music with his Grandpa on speakers.

(Speakers on, BTS love yourself song playing from upstairs)

See I told you Thai. I know very well about Nanon. (wink)

That's Hilarious Hia. (Thai chuckles)

.

In that frustration next day morning Thai came upstairs with sweets to my home saying that his girlfriend said "Okay" to him just to piss me off more. I just punched him on his face to which grandpa laughed which pissed me even more.

I know who did this. OHM PAWAT CHISWANGDAE. I started running downstairs I could hear my Grandpa screaming to be careful..!! He was standing outside of his home laughing at me like crazy.

Ohm POV

YOU SATH. HERE I AM GOING THROUGH HEART BREAK AND YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF ME...?? He said that while running behind me

(Nanon running behind Ohm while Ohm was hiding behind his Mom.)

Come here you muscle Big....I will see the End point of your life today...OHMmmmmm Come here bastard....Stop running to upstairs!

No fucking way I am going to (chocks on his Laugh) sta stop hahaha.... Ouchhhhhhh Noooo Nanon Not my hair leave it. (Nanon grabs Ohm's hair while Ohm was trying to escape) after a lot of struggle I freed my hair from his grip sticked out my tongue and was about to escape from him but he grabbed my hand back I fell on floor he sat on my belly and started tickling my stomach I swear I was dying from stomach ach.

Stop Nan hahaha Non Nooo hahaha Stop you idiot asshole....Haaahaaahahaha.

Now Suffer the same as me Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee.

I don't know till how much I time I laughed he stopped when I started crying while laughing very hard , he threw himself beside me flexing his Dimples. Tbh those dimples suits him too good.

What are you looking at Sath ?

I was thinking how UGLY you are !

(Nanon smiles)

Are you Okay now ? I asked turning my head towards him.

Much better. It doesn't hurt me anymore.

Exactly! She doesn't deserve you ! So chill and uave Fun Nanon.

Hey Don't think too much Ohm. I don't take anything to my heart YK me right. It just felt like mosquito bite now I am totally fine. If not she someone else everyday is a new chamce right. (Nanon winks)

Sath how positive you are ! I was worried for no reason.

"You were worried?" My ears got blessed today.

Ofcourse I was you idiot. You are my bff after all. I am happy that you are happy sad face doesn't suit you sath.

Yeah I know.

I swear if every person was like you , world's Suicide rate will become low. No one will die out of heart break. 

Lmao! But that's truth.