Chapter 8

Nanon's POV

We both stepped inside the house like cats, Ohm placed his finger on his lips when my stomach made sounds , I patted my empty stomach and slowly walked towards the fridge he took out the dumplings out and went to reheat them in oven while I was sitting on the table waiting for Ohm to get my dumplings.

After 2-3 min Ohm got the dumplings I smiled and picked up a dumpling to eat but the spicy sause burnt my wound on my finger which made me to hiss.

What happened? Ohm whispered.

I remember now, I got hurt on my hand and knee...!! I showed my wounds to Ohm to which Ohm gave me suspicious looks.

And who did this to you? He asked looking at my wounds.

Maybe a Cat called Nanon..!! I replied he looked at me with done expressions and started giving me lectures to be careful while applying ointment on my wounds then feeding me those tasty Dumplings made by Aunt with his hands.

Don't be like this Nanon. You are being too stubborn these days , Grandpa said me everything about your out burst.

I don't want to talk anything about that topic.

Okay Okay. I will zip up my mouth now Stop sulking and complete eating them.

After I was done eating he picked me up in bridal style and took me to his room even after I whispered that it's just a small wound and I can walk. He placed me on his bed and took a towel getting into bathroom. I held his hand and whispered

Why are you taking bath at this hour? What's wrong?

I sting. I don't even remember from when I was searching for you. You test my patience a way too much. Let me go now.

Sorry.

Ohm's POV

After I was done with the shower , I came out of the bathroom clossing the door slowly cause if I wake up Thai he will kill us both. I peeked at Thai who was sleeping peacefully hugging his pillow then I walked towards my bed where Nanon was sleeping peacefully. I went to my cupboard and took out the face cream and applied it on my face then went to my bed thinking where do I sleep when he literally took 90% of my bed and the thing is I don't want to wake both of them. As I was thinking Nanon woke up and moved to the side patting the empty space beside him. I smiled and crawled to the bed settling myself beside Nanon , Nanon wrapped his hands around my waist buring his face in my chest placing his wounded knee on my thigh.

You smell so good Sath. He whispers in my ear in his sleep voice.
.

Nanon's POV

Should I knock or not ?

Should I ?

No never !

But still.

(Grandpa opening the door)

What? Now? Why are roaming here and there ? Come Inside you little dork.

No I just came to take my belongings that's all. I am not at all interested to stay in this House.

Yeah I can see. You are more interested in staying downstairs Sleeping Peacefully in Ohm's Arms.

He is my Home. Atleast he makes me feel like Home unlike you both old people.

Fine look after Home. I'm going to buy some medicines.

Wait what No. Grandpa.....Grandpa waitttt.

Just like that he dusted off his responsibility of taking care of his son. And here I am with this Devil Father of mine but who cares. As I was watching movie I heard My dad Screaming from his room he fell off from his bed Screaming his Dad's Name. I was just controlling myself from helping him but still HUMANITY made me to help him. I went into his room and threw him on the bed and was about to leave the room.