Chapter 13

Hopefully the operation went well. My Dad was lying down on the bed. I looked at the watch as it was time for him to eat his meal. The nurse came in handed me a tray of Food with Juice and pills. I went into the emergency room called my Dad's Name like a whisper he opened his eyes and looked at me.

I thought I won't be able to look at those cute dimple smile. He said in a low voice a lump formed in my Throat , ignoring that I smiled even harder and sat on the chair beside the Bed. Then Who do you think My dad is ? A strong strict Police Man nothing can hurt my Dad. I gave the pills to my Dad then adjusting the bed so that I can feed him properly while talking on random things. My Dad stared coughing I got panicked and looked here and there for a water bottle.

Don't you know that water is important when you are feeding your Dad?

Ohm! When did you cam

When you were searching and panicking for a bottle of water. He replied while helping my Dad to drink the water.

Huhhh. Okay I got some fresh fruits and Apricots for Uncle. Some tissues , cotton , spirit, Adult Dippers, Clean wipes, sanitizer , masks , medicins, Saline Just in case...I was just looking at Home who was busy taking out the things which were coming out of never ending bags...

Young boy have you spent all your salary on Your loved Uncle? Grandpa commented.

Uhh...it's just I thought I could help Nanon. Ohm scratched his head as the situation was somewhat awkward. Huh Ohm Snapped all of a sudden and took out his Laptop adjusting the screen I was just looking at him. Nanon sit beside uncle and grandpa you too. Ohm dialed a number and connected us with our relatives and like that we happened to attend the wedding ceremony virtually. I was pretty unfamiliar with the new faces which I was watching through the screen. Everyone were greeting us. My Dad started introducing me to everyone whom I don't even know. After a while I walked away from from the bed to have a glass of water.

Hey Ohm what are you doing behind the screen come meet our relatives you need to know them too as you are a part of our family. Dad commented.

Ohm sat beside My Dad gave his greetings to my Grandparents, My Uncles, Aunts and cousins. A smile creeped on my face as he was getting along my cousins. I went to them and joined the conversation also we were bricking as always. The moment the bride and groom started taking vows I slowly peeked at Ohm who was behind my Dad. All of us gave our blessings to my cousin and to her Groom through video call.

I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to held your Wedding like this with full of People and Laughter. My Dad Whispered. He looked at me and he asked again. You seriously don't have any girl you like?

I don't know if it's wrong or not but right at that moment....
Does it have to be Girl Dad? I questioned my Dad back. My Dad's eyes got widen.

No. He whispered. I was silent waiting to answer the next question.

Who is that Guy? He asked finally. I closed my eyes asking for forgiveness internally to all gods and to the person who is going to be a part of this then I pointed towards him and..... IT'S OHM. DAD.

Ohm's POV

IT'S OHM DAD. The moment he said that for a fraction of second I was shocked the sound of my laptop breaking got me to my right mind. Then I realised I broke my one and only favourite Laptop which I got with my salary last month. I got on my knees collecting the two pieces.

Ohm are you okay?

Till now I was Grandpa.

I love him Dad. Grandpa you are listening to me right I love Ohm so much that I can't leave without Ohm. I want him I need to survive with him. Ohm what are you looking at? Say that you also love me. I was Dumb fooled watching his never-ending Overaction. If I can kill a person right at this moment with that OP knife it will be definitely Nanon.

Ohm you both love eachother? God finally you listened to my prayers. I stood back taking the support of table as I saw Grandpa getting on his knees chatting prayers for our well being....

Paa I said you already Ohm is perfect for Nanon in all ways Uncle joined. Yes Dad I am blessed that he came into my life always I am thankful to Ohm. I turned my head to witness the Father and Son Mello drama.

Mr. Pawat and Mrs. Pawat good news Our sons are in relationship we are In laws now. Uncle screamed looking in the direction of Entrance Door who just came to visit Uncle. My Dad Gasped , My Mom ran to Nanon hugging to her dearest life while Thai walked towards me smirking after all these Days... Congratulations! That's my Brother. And then he walked towards Nanon screaming Brother in law his lungs out.

The very next moment Hospital Emergency room became a function Hall and I was sitting beside Nanon on hospital chair with garlands hanging around my neck watching my Mom being a crazy shipper of Me and Nanon while she was feeding us Apricots which I got for Uncle. She finally kissed me and Nanon then pinching Nanon's cheeks....

Thanks for Falling for my Son, Nanon.

Mom, I always loved him with my heart.

Look at this Brother. Your Son called me Mom. God bless my ears. I wish all the bad eyes should be gone and you both stay healthy love eachother a lot till one of you drops. (Wink)

What the fuck (I whispered to myself) watching my crazy Mom. Then my eyes fell on Nanon's hands as he was playing with his fingers then I looked at him which absolutely creeped me out. Ewwww He was blushing. He really needs Oscar.

(Nanon looks at Ohm and blushes again)

Ohhhhhhh look at them how cute they are. Look how Nanon is blushing....My God.

Blushing What the fuck is wrong with all of them? Am I going to stuck with all these idiots ? Why all crackheads are in my House. GOD SAVE MEEEEE FROM THIS JUNGLE!!!!!!

____________________________________

Short chapter but it was fun writing. Anyways there is much more to write.

Love you guys and I missed you ppl so much.

I didn't recheck the chapter so yeah ignore my mis