Chapter 11

Ohm's POV

The moment we stepped inside the bar we got to meet different types of people some where over dressed for no reason, somewhere sparkling, somewhere foreigners, it was expressing the diversity of different kinds off people. Nanon gesture near bar counter where the bartender was looking as good asf he had those expressive eyes and glow he had some skills too. Nanon ordered some snacks and drinks.

Nanon shouting in loud music....

Ayiiii Ohm...take a look around the place tell me if you like someone.

I looked around for a while then Nanon went to join the people on dance floor. As I am introvert asf I couldn't approch people even they are pretty Handsome. After a while a guy in a skinny jeans came looking after me he was just talking and talking and talking it was good company tbh then Nanon was gesturing something I was nodding as if I know what he was actually saying to me. He came and pulled us both to the dance floor.

Heyyy What's your Name? That guy asked while putting him hands on my shoulder then taking my hands putting it on his tiny waist.

Ohm. Ohm Pawat. I screamed to which he smiled tbh he was pretty yet handsome.

PP Krit that's my name. He said still smiling.

We both started dancing then staring then a slight skinship he smelled like Jasmines his hands were running all over my body. Then all of a sudden Nanon fell on me he looked at me his nose was bleeding my eyes flowed his eyes a guy came picked Nanon with his collar. I lost my mind one punch that guy fell on the ground followed by a scream from girl she was looking at me with hatred at the same time she was looking at Nanon with guilty. She was walking towards Nanon was about to touch Nanon but he moved away then a bunch of guys came and started attacking both of us.

YOU ASSHOLE HOW DARE YOU TO HANG OUT WITH MY GIRL. HOW DARE YOU PROPOSED HER?

Aaya don't do this. Stoppppp...Aaya. it was not his fault.

Afterall a delivery boy dared to touch my girlfriend?

HELLO SHUT THE FUCK UP. MIND YOUR SLUTTY TONGUE. I pulled his collar are Screamed in his face.

Who the fuck are you? Why are you getting angry? Are you his Boyfriend? Or sucking for timepass?

Ohm wait....Let's go from here.

No Nanon who is he? Tell me why he is disrespecting you?

What was that yeahhhhh BISTRO Buy one pizza and get momos free.

I pulled his collar again he was smirking Shamelessly. Nanon pulled my hand and took me out while that guy was shouting his lungs out.

I swear Nanon leave me once let me beat his ass up.

Will you stop Ohm (Nanon pushing Ohm to the wall)

WILL YOU STOP PUTTING YOUR NOSE IN MY Business. HE IS FLIM'S BOYFRIEND. I FLIRTED WITH HER ITS OBVIOUS THAT HE GETS ANGRY.

But you said she was the one who flirted with you.

Leave it Ohm. I don't want to be the reason for Their breakup. Film regrets every second for flirting with me.

Don't tell me she used you to make her boyfriend jealous. Why are you avoiding my eyes? Nanon! THAT BITCH.

Ohm wait. WAITTTT OHMMMM. IT'S OVER IT'S OVER FOR GOD'S SAKE THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN ME AND FLIM. NOW COME HERE. Ohm one more step I'LL STOP TALKING TO YOU.

I Stopped in my place and started walking opposite to the bar while Nanon was following me.

Ohm we forgot your bike.

I know he was trying to talk to me but I was least bothered and I really don't know where I am walking I was angry on him. He let her play with him and he didn't even tried to punish her infact he made himself a joke infront of everyone. It's not new it does happen always he'll take all the blam on his shoulder I don't know why he is so coward to fight back.

I didn't even bother to look back at him and went into my house. And made up my mind not to talk with him.

.........................................................................

Nanon's POV

It's been 16 hours since he talked to me since he showed up infront of me. GOSHHHH Why he is like this? Why he gets angry when it comes to me? He is really an asshole I just didn't want him to get into fights then he will end up getting hurt he will never understand me will he? Dork. Film has to come on that night at the same place and time FUCK. I wish I can murder her and her boyfriend with my bare hands have to say I am very lucky that she rejected me if not she would have cheated me at my back.

Hey Nanon what are you thinking from that time you talking to yourself have you gone mad?

No it's nothing like that Phi.

By any chance are you in love again?

What No. No phi.

Hey Nanon you forgot your wallet itseems Grandpa asked me to give it to you. Hi Phi Tay.

Hi Ohm. Sup? You are leaving already?

Yes. I have work if not my boss will roast me as chicken..!!

I was about to take my wallet from his hand but he placed it on the slap the next moment he left without looking at my face. If he didn't wanted to talk to me then why did he came. Phi wait a minute. I went near the door and Screamed NEXT TIME DON'T COME HERE TO GIVE MY THINGS BACK IF YOU HATE MY FACE THAT MUCH SATH.
.

That Evening

This time it was me who was sulking IGNORING his message and calls. That idiot is really getting on my nerves let's see how long this game will last for but I can't wait to make up with him it's already 23 hours since we talked to EO. I ran to my refrigerator ignoring my Grandpa's scoldings for being too loud then I ran to rooftop cause I know he will be waiting for me too. As soon as I reached rooftop I saw him standing there he turned and looked at me.

After standing in silence for a minute we both at once said Sorry to eachother then again we chuckled for sulking without any particular reason. He opened my beer can and gave it to me I stood beside him sticking to his shoulder.

How was your Date ? I asked peeking at him from side.

About which Date? He asked Sipping on his beer.

Ahhh don't act inocent I saw you staring sticking running your hands on that skinny jeans guy.

Oh that one. I totally forgot about him. I was busy thinking how to make up with you all 23 hours.

Then I think I ruined everything. Why don't you call him? He gave you his number right. Should I make a call?

No don't. I don't think it will work out I don't have much time to date I want to give myself and my family quality time..!!

Hmm. Okay.

We were drinking in silence then a sudden though which I didn't hesitate to ask.

Ohm why don't you marry me?

He spill the content of his mouth on my face I whipped it off with his shirt.

What? You are insane Nanon. Stop joking!