chapter 25

Sans pov

" how....the fuck...did you lose our kid?" I spoke in a dangerous tone, the human male in front of us that was supposed to be keeping an eye on our kid at the time shook in fear, holding his hands up a bit while he tried to come up with an excuse. EVERYONE was standing around this person, along with the principal and autumns teacher miss amani, who was equally angry.

" Well...I.."

" You heard the man! Where were you? You were the one assigned to the section she was playing in! What happened to my darling student?!" This woman got in to the man's face, making him shrink a bit while she stood above him. " What the hell were you thinking, sleeping on the job! A job you have to be set on keeping an eye on ALL of the children! Why did you think it was ok to slack off and sleep!"

God this woman is a goddess, she barely knows autumn and yet here she was screaming at this man like he had lost one of her own kids, she is one of her kids....

Standing beside her was the mother hen of all, and most protective over that child was edge, he may not show it ok let's be honest, he does show it without knowing it himself, but with him standing there with an angry woman by his side as well, I was a bit surprised this man hasn't passed out yet.

" didn't one of the other kids see what happened?"  Mutt asked while leaning back in the chair he sat himself in, bouncing a leg a bit while he looked over at the principal. " Ah yes, one of her friends..um Avery, sweetheart would you come in here please?"

After a sec or two a small kid with blonde curls shyly stepped into the room, holding her hands up to her chest while tears pricked the side of her eyes. Oh, this was one of Katie's little siblings, cool to see her and autumn were friends. " what's up kiddo?" I spoke kneeling down in front of her, gently speaking to her so I didn't scare her.  She shifted a bit on her feet while looking aside, her hands intertwining with one another before she looked back at me.

" I...I didn't know she wasn't allowed to go with them....I thought...they were one of her papa's..." Papyrus knelt beside me, smiling gently at her while shaking his head. " NO NO NO CHILD, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, OK? NO BODY IS MAD AT YOU ALRIGHT? WE JUST WANNA KNOW WHO ELSE WAS THERE BESIDES THE SKELETON WITH THE BIG SCARF"

" Well...her papa dust was there...I don't know if his ghost friend was there too...but there was definitely someone else there as well"

" Ok. Ok this is really good Information Avery, you may go back to class now."

" I....is she going to be ok?" I nod my head with a tight smile, standing back up to my feet before looking back at the man who was still shaking in his shoes. " that man better lose his job."

" Oh I can reassure you, this man will never work in a school ever again" The principal said looking over at the scared man with a glare. After a few more minutes of speaking with the principal, miss amani chimes in on calling the police, which then was blues turn to chime in before any of that could be done.

" I APPRECIATE THE CONCERN, BUT WE HAVE THIS UNDER CONTROL. WE HAVE A FEW PEOPLE THAT WE CAN COUNT ON TO FIND HER IN AT LEAST A FEW HOURS"

" But the police-"

" WILL MORE THEN LIKELY TAKE DAYS, TRUST US MISS AMANI, WE KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING, WE'VE ALREADY INFORMED OUR ROYAL GUARD ABOUT THE SITUATION"

She stares at blue for a moment before she nods at him, placing her hands in front of her. " Alright....I trust you. Please...please let me know when you find her.."

" of course ma'am" I spoke pulling blue out of the office, when out of ear range I gripped on to blues shoulders, starring him right in his eye sockets.

" G E T D R E A M. N O W"

" Right"

With that blue disappeared through the front gates of the school, leaving me and my brothers in a bit of a panic. While we were walking out of the school, Katie had came running up to me, tears pricking her eyes when she gripped on to my shoulders, making me freeze a bit.

" Sans I'm so sorry! Avery told me what happened! If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know ok!"  She reached into her pocket and fishes out her phone, setting it in my hands. " Here. Give me your number, if I spot her, you'll be the first to know."

My permanent grin untightens a little bit, it's nice to see a lot of people care about our kid, but geez we don't need this getting around, if the police hear this, they'll more than likely try and take autumn away from us.

" heh, thanks Katie...we appreciate the support" I said pushing my number in to her phone, once I handed it back to her, she smiled a little, staring at me before she rushed off back to her sisters. They both seemed really upset, including that Avery girl, she still had tears rushing down her cheeks. Guess she really feels bad, but I'm sure autumn will forgive her for this mistake.

" BROTHER, DID BLUE GO OUT TO FIND DREAM?"

" yeah pap, hopefully the three of them will find her..."

' hopefully...'