Chapter 6

Third pov

A low growl and the sound of glass shattering got the attention of everyone from at the table. " SUCH HORRIBLE PARENTS...TREATING SUCH AN ADORABLE AND SWEET CHILD SO HORRIBLY..." viper scowled at the very though of those disgusting people, he won't let her go anywhere near them again, or anyone that caused or plan to cause her harm. He's going to spoil the hell out of this girl like she's his own child. Sans grin became tense, sans needed to get everything calmed down before another fight with the neighbors broke out. clearing his throat a bit before speaking, he placed his hands on to the table. " so um... we're not entirely sure whats going to happen for autumn tomorrow but for the night shes gonna be sleeping in the spar room we have."

Autumn, who was totally oblivious to the conversation, was off in her own little world as the skeletons around her conversate for a bit. After the discussion, sans snapped his fingers catching her attention. " autumn, I'd like you to meet everyone before we all head to bed for tonight alright?"

He pointed to himself and smiled. " As you know, my name is sans," his hand motioned over to papyrus. " you know my awesome brother papyrus" a nod was his answer. He then pointed over to red who was sat next to papyrus, head laid on his arms as he gazed over at the child. " red, glad to meet ya sweetheart" his low Brooklyn accent spoke. Thee skeleton across from him cleared his throat, making autumn focus on him. " YOU MAY CALL ME EDGE, I AM A LITTLE DISGUSTED BY THE WAY YOU ATE BUT SEEING THE SITUATION YOU WERE IN, I WILL LET IT SLIDE THIS TIME. NEXT TIME. USE SOME TABLE MANNERS"

" sorry..." Autumn squeaked, shrinking in her seat. Edge cleared his throat and waved his hand dismissively. " DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT MUCH CHILD, I'M NOT ANGRY WITH YOU, IT'S YOUR SORRY EXCUSES OF PARENTS I AM ANGERED AT." autumns face dropped, showing no emotion at all once her parents were mentioned, should she even call them her parents anymore? All they have every done is cause her problems, belittle her if they weren't ignoring her needs...then there was her brother, her brother would always cause trouble, and she was to take the blame. Even if she did have evidence, her mother and father would always scream at her.

" ey, what are we gonna do when wine gets back home?"

" WINE, IS WORKING LATE TONIGHT, SO WE'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT IN THE MORNING,"papyrus spoke setting down his napkin, he cleared his throat before continuing"SANS AND MYSELF WILL HAVE A CALL WITH TORIEL, WHILE I'D LIKE YOU TWO" he pointed at stretch and blue. " TAKE HER OUT TO THE PARK OR THE MALL IF YOU LIKE"

" The mall?" Autumn spoke tilting her head to the side, she had never been to the mall before. She's heard about it from people she would pass by at the store, it always sounded like a lot of fun, and the clothes most of those girls wore were super cute! Viper perked up at the mention of the mall, before blue could respond back to papyrus's offer, he told the table that he and his brother cash would be willing to take her to the mall and the park after. This caused a trigger debate between black, edge, viper, and if wine were here he'd more than likely want in on this debate as well.

Sans held up his hand with a lazy grin, peering at his brothers before his deep voice spoke out. " how about you all take her, seeing how you all enjoy her company.....and how much you wanna spoil her to death." Edge scoffed at this, placing his arms over his chest as he glared at sans. " AS IF, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THE CHILD GET'S THE CORRECT CLOTHING STYLE"

" uh huh, sure"

Autumns eyes began to flutter, a soft quiet yawn leaves her mouth while she set her head down on the table, slowly slipping off to sleep while the skeletons around her carried on with their conversations.

" HOW EXACTLY ARE WE GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO MISS TORIEL?" Blue asked nervously playing with his hands.

" how it is, there's no other way to explain it..." sans replied back, leaning back in his chair, his eyes closed as he lost himself to his thoughts for a moment.

" ya think the queen is gonna take her in like she did with frisk?"

" i wouldn't put it past her, but yeah, I'm sure tori wouldn't mind adopting her"

When edge went on to speak, pumpkin held his finger to his mouth shushing the crowd while peering over towards the child from his seat. " THE LITTLE HUMAN CHILD IS SLEEPING.." he spoke in a hushed tone, the other skeletons looked towards autumn. Gentle smiles appearing on majority of faces, sans rose from his seat making his way over to autumn.

" papyrus, will you help me?" He asked while picking autumn up from her seat, she jolted a little in his grasp, sans stood stood still for a moment, waiting for her to go back to sleep before carrying her up the stairs, to the guest bedroom. Papyrus picked her plate up off and the table, along with a few others, placing them all in the sink to be washed later.

The gaggle of skeletons that sat at the table all looked at one another, signaling to at all times keep that child protected. No matter the cost.