Chapter 17

Third pov

Autumn shifted silently while the principal in front of her tapped his finger silently against his desk, the thick red glasses on his face sat on the brim of his nose, almost in a threaning way to say ' If you lean forward any more then you have now, I'm falling off', which was shortly pushed out of the thought when he pushed them back up with two fingers. 

While he spoke to wine and her other papas,  autumn took this time to look around this man's office. For someone who looked so intimidating when she first meet him, his tall height, professional looking suit the color of sapphire, and a strong built face, but the face he held was... terrifying to autumn to say the least. Explanation aside, for someone who looks like a professional assassin his office sure if..... different and not at all what autumn was expecting. Guess you shouldn't judge a book by their cover.

The walls on the inside inside of his office was a light blue, different paintings of cartoons and uplifting messages hung on the walls of the office. A shelf pressed up to the left side was filled up with different books reining from childrens story books, normal story books, magazines. All different types of genres. Along with a few toyish decorations dancing along the edges. When autumn turned her head to face the principal again, he seemed a lot more calm then before.

Before when they approached him, he was a lot more nervous, sweat was dripping down his face while his lips pressed in to a deep line, no body else really noticed but autumn could see that his hands were shaking slightly behind his back.

" NOW, I KNOW SHE DOESN'T REALLY HAVE ANY HISTORY WITH SCHOOLS BEFORE BUT ONLY BECAUSE HER PREVIOUS PARENTS-" wine paused for a moment while his cleared his throat, making air quotes as he spoke " HOME SCHOOLED HER"

The principal nodded at him silently, taking quick glances over at autumn here and there to see how she reacted to certain stuff. She seemed like a quiet child, she hasn't really spoken a word since she and her family arrived and meet him in the hallway of the school. Clearing his own throat he placed his hands on his desk, peering over at her guardians.

" Of course, there's nothing wrong with her being ' homeschooled'. But with out any transcripts of some sort, enrollment will take a little while, but we'd be more then happy to accept her in our school! I presume you have the adoption papers?"

With a short reply wine set a coffee colored folder down on the principles desk, explaining her situation for a short while before autumn lost interest in the conversation again, her attention getting fixed on a nearby playset laid out on a rainbow carpet. Autumn got up from her seat, smiling softly while she sat her self in front of the dollhouse, only she had sat a few inches away from it. She looked back at the principal, as a way of asking him if she could play with the set.

He smiled at her and Motions her it was indeed ok for her to play with the playset. " It's alright Hun, you can play with it if you'd like"

With a gentle smile she scoots herself closer to the dollhouse, picking up what toys and barbie dolls laid in front of it going off in to her own little world while the adults spoke with one another. By the time the conversation about enrollment was done, the principal sat up from his chair, offering to show them around the school, just to be sure they were ok with how it is and what they do here.

Most of the classrooms were very pretty, and so were many of the teachers, the kindergarten teacher autumn will have, her name is Miss amani! She's a really beautiful women, fair and elegant skin mixed together, dancing all along her body, her hair was the color of a dark twilight sky, fluffed out around her head, soft amethyst eyes sparkled happily down at autumn.

" Hello there sweet heart, you must be our new friend!" Her voice was soft and sweet, like honey! Autumn smiled shyly, hiding her face in to wines legs while miss amani crouched in front of her, smiling at her gently. " Awe darling don't be shy, may I ask you for your name?"

Autumn looked back, in a small voice she said: autumn...my name is autumn"

Miss amani smiled.

" That, is a beautiful name darling. Now!" She stood back up to her feet, dusting herself off before she held a kind hand out to autumn. " Why don't we go look around a bit? See what activities we have, see the toys we have for play time! Oh and of course we can't forget about the playground." She explained leading autumn and her family around the classroom, once they had finished looking at her classroom, she had lead them over towards a door that lead to the back area where the playground sat, all kinds of playground equipment caught autumns eye, along with the several group of kids that ran around the area as well. She couldn't wait to start her new school, autumn jumped up and down happily, looking up at wine, excitement rising in her eyes.

" Papa! I wanna start school tomorrow!"

A low chuckle makes its way out of wines throat, erupting in to the air before he peered down at her. " AS MUCH AS I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO START SCHOOL TOMORROW, YOUR ENROLLMENT HERE IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE, YOU'RE MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO START SCHOOL BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY AT THE LASTEST"

Autumn looked on at the other children in defeat, she understood it was going to take a bit, but with how much fun it looked she wished it disnt have to take so long. School looks like a lot of fun, and her new teacher looks and sounds really nice, her class looks fun, her lessons and activities sound fun. Autumn couldn't wait!

With a goodbye wave and a quick look at where the cafeteria was, autumn and the boys were on their way out off the school grounds and on their way to the doctor's office.

If anyone would like to know what the picrew is, I'll leave a link in the comments! I generally recommend it and give full credit to the creator of the picrew maker. Hope you all have a good rest of your day!