Chapter 5

Third pov

He spoke with uncertainty in his voice, the stretch look a like peered over as well, not really showing an expression autumn could read, but from her guess these two were more then likely confused by her presence.  Blue smiled before placing a hand on her back, black showing up by his side, still irritated possibly more then before. The other skeletons placed their attention to the child for some time, before a bunch of questions started erupting through the kitchen.

" BLUE! WHO IS THAT CHILD!" Edgy pap said. Papyrus looked over at autumn and smiled. " SWEET HEART, I THOUGHT SANS TOOK YOU BACK HOME, WHAT HAPPENED?" he asked crouching down to meet her eyes, autumn looked to her feet before saying to him. " my family doesn't care for  me anymore...."

" AWE HUMAN, I'M SURE THAT'S NOT TRUE! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER DON'T CARE FOR YOU?"

" she is telling the truth creampuff..." Red spoke from the table, leaned back with his eyes closed shut. " they said it themselves, they're gonna move, thank stars for that, but the kid and her stuff are being left behind..."

"WHAT!?" everyone shouts out at once, except the stretch look alike. He seemed to ponder this line for a second before getting up from his seat, holding his hand out to autumn motioning her to follow him,while the others were distracted with arguing. The two of them, plus black walked out of the kitchen, stretch look a like sat on the couch that sat in the living room, patting the seat next to him. Autumn climbed next to him while black stood by with his arms behind his back. " whats your name Hun?"

"autumn "

" pretty name"

Autumn smiles a bit before asking for this strangers name. " my name...it's mutt" autumns nose scrunched up in dislike, shaking her head before signing. " that's a bully name, I'm not calling your that!"to which his response was: it's the only name I have kiddo, nothing else you can call me really" autumn thought for a moment or two before nodding at him

" I will call you puppy!"

" puppy" he repeats back thinking about this new nickname before shrugging again. " call me whatever you like darlin, just be aware black over there very much prefers the given name he has." Said skeleton was busy texting on his phone, face focused as he typed away to whoever he was talking to. Autumn nodded in response before starring ahead at the TV's blank screen. " wanna watch something while we wait for stretch and sans to come back?"

" hungry..."

Black snapped his fingers at puppy, catching the attention of the two as he spoke. " MUTT, GET THIS CHILD SOMETHING TO EAT, AND MAKE SURE IT IS HEALTHY!" he spoke, his eyes fixed on to his phones screen. " of course, be right back sweetheart" he spoke as he disappeared from autumn sight. While black and autumn sat one the couch, the front door to the house opened up again, this time sans appeared in the doorway, stretch right by his side, they both looked really tired, irritated and VERY pissed off.

Autumn let out a high pitched squeal before rushing up to stretch after she pushed off the couch, wrapping her arms around his waist with a happy grin. " ah hey kiddo, how you holdin up?" He spoke returning the hug back to her. "everyone here seems to be upset my family is getting rid of me...I'm sorry for all of the trouble they're causing.."

" S'not your fault kid, just a little worried on where you're going.." sans spoke while the three of them sat on back on the couch, black was still standing by, texting away.  Mutt finally came back, although he didn't have anything to eat for autumn at the moment, which led black to scolding him a moment before mutt told them dinner was ready for everyone, including autumn, to have. Autumns eyes sparkle a bit before she gripped on to stretchs hand, pulling him back to where the food is.

The skeletons from before, along with some newer ones were all sat at the table waiting patiently, probably for stretch and the others to come sit down and eat. Autumn ran over to the seat blue had saved for her, sat between him and stretch, autumns tummy growled as she starred down at the spread in front of her. Were they celebrating something? It looks like a lot of food was made, from different pastas to tons of burritos and tacos. Autumn was eyeing the different desserts that sat all around the table.

" heh, save the sweets for after you eat something filling ok kiddo?" Sans's voice spoke from the head of the table, autumn nodded at him politely before looking at the skeleton that sat across from her, he had a large hole in his head. Autumn tilted her head and looked at him curious like, studying his figure close. ' did he fall?' she thought. He looked similar to sans, same hoodie except it looked a bit more dirty than sans, and it had a bunch of jam stains on it. She pointed at him, making him jump a little in his seat, the two stared at one another for a bit before he spoke in a deep, gravel like voice. " ...something...wrong kid?"

" Boo boo" autumn pointed to the side of her head. " Hurt?"

" ...no..im fine....thanks for asking...kid..."

Autumn wasn't too convinced by his answer, but none the less let it slide, she looked around at the other skeletons, taking in their appearances, some looked kinda edgy, while others looked soft and sweet. Autumn looked at the skeleton that she approached earlier, smiling at him. " Autumn." She said pointing to herself.

"....names cash..."

Another blue look a like sat by cash, he looked so much like blue, aside the color of his outfit was a deep black and purple, and that scar on his face...so much similar to blacks scar. When he caught autumns eyes he quickly spoke out his name while looking away from her. " VIPER...BUT YOU CAN CALL ME VI..."

" Vi...ber..."

"!?!"

"Viber..."

" YES... VIPER..."

Autumn bowed her head down as she looked down at her plate, it ranged from fries, tacos, burritos, a bit of spaghetti. Autumn didn't really noticed she was drooling till the tall red and black skeleton clicked his tongue. " IT'S IMPROPER FOR A YOUNG LADY AS YOURSELF TO DROOL AT THE TABLE." he spoke while wiping her mouth clean of spit while he was passing by her to his seat. Once he was satisfied he sat at his seat and went on to eat his dinner.

" Thank....you..."

" YOU'RE WELCOME CHILD."

Autumn looked back down at her plate, deciding on what she should eat first, tacos! She's never had tacos before, although her big brother was able to, autumn was usually left with cooking her own meals..only when her parents and sibling were asleep, and if she woke them up then she went to bed with no food and a full yelling lecture. She picked up the hardshell tacos, taking a huge bite out of it. She froze. Tears rushed down her face as she continues to DEVOUR the taco, smearing a bit of sauce against her cheeks. Stretch chuckled nervously while patting her back a bit. " s...slow down hun, youre gonna choke if you eat too fast"

Autumn nodded in response back before she went after the spaghetti, pushing a bunch of noodles and sauce on to her fork, shoveling it in to her mouth afraid it will be taken from her. "whoa hun, easy.." stretch placed a gentle hand on her back, why is she acting like she hasn't eaten in forever, it's only been two days...the skeleton with the boo boo on his head was drumming his fingers against the table, while the other skeletons seem to have angry glares painted on their faces.

" LITTLE ONE" black began " WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ATE.."

" two...days..."

Boo boo growled angrily, the drumming of his fingers coming to a halt as he single eyelight darted from her plate to her mouth. " keep...eating.." he growled out, making autumn shake a bit, but she continues to eat not really wanting to stop out of fear of being yelled at. Autumn ate everything that was on her plate after that moment, although she had a lot to eat, she was still some what hungry. She looked towards the cakes and sweets that sat in front of her, she looked over at sans for permission first before she reached out for a cookie, after nibbling it down she was finally full. With a soft belch she covered her mouth and bowed her head. The skeletons around her were a bit surprised by how much she ate.

" dam....kid ate more than I did..."  Red grumbled peering over at autumn.

Sorry had to cut it short. Running out of space to write.