Chapter 27: Power [Adumfor Arc I]

Start from the beginning

Joe: Our spies have also told us that the parents remained in new york so if we catch both Elaina and your brother off-guard, we can knock Elaina and take Vlad away once more.

Joe then pulls out his phone and unlocks it showing Elaina's statistics.

Joe: With this, we can use it to get a weak point on her and then your brother is all yours.

Iskra looks at the statistics and then wonders a bit more as she reads em.

Iskra: I doubt she was the one who saved him back at the house.

Joe: I have 3 suspects who could've done it-

Iskra: tell me who.

Joe then switches up the statistics on his phone to show the 3 suspects.

Joe: These 3 had similar to almost the same way of entering, distracting and exiting without getting detected and making too much noise. All of them are classfied heroes, however only one ranks as high with their family.

Iskra looks.

Joe: Only 1 of them is located in Adumfor right now, however no idea which one of the three it is.

Iskra: Well then, let me continue my sun bathing... Tell the other 2 boys to go hunt down on the suspect with the beautiful long hair with no muscles.

Joe: Yes ma'am.

Joe locked his phone and put it away in his pocket and then he stands up and walks away from Iskra leaving her alone to her sun bathing for now...

Iskra also knew about her sister's plane coming 3 days before the weeding, so she is waiting for her sister just to set foot on Adumfor soil...

In the meantime, Elijah finds himself back in the forest with the robot finally defeated...

Elijah: F-Finally...

He looked majorly injured, however then he hears Sila's noise of calling his name and then he walks to the noise as he comes out of the bushes and encounters Sila...

Sila: There you are, fool!

Sila walks up to him and helps him a bit.

Sila: You fought the robot all night without food, why didn't you bring food?!

Sila was holding already prepared instant noodles and gives them to him, Elijah then suddenly starts eating as if he never eaten food before, then he gave the empty large cup back to her.

Sila: You are pretty hungry type of guy...

Sila looks away blushing a bit.

Sila: I kinda like it.

Sila then quickly switches moods before Elijah notices her blushing.

Sila: Anyways, Rein said she wants to meet you down her lab in Adumfor, you know the way so you can just go there on your own...

After that Elijah sort of thanks Sila and walks away, Sila then walks up and looks at the destroyed robot for a moment and she was thinking to herself about something. Sila then turns around and walks away, taking a route through the forest...

She then encounters 2 other humans (males) who were looking for something, she approaches them and then she proceeds to ask them the following...

Sila: You two seem lost, what's up?