"Kill her!" The demon growls, pointing at me. The dolls looks back at me, then at the demon.

"I don't want to die!" One of the dolls says, jumping off my body and running around in circles. The other dolls follow, running around it circles right by my feet. They're all screaming with their high-pitched voice.

When the demon is trying to get the dolls back in control, I hurry and run up to the two demons and slice their heads with sun breathing. That was easy.

Their heads fall onto the ground with a soft 'thud'. After a while they disappear into ashes. 

I sigh as I glance down at my legs. There were bite and scratch marks everywhere. Thankfully, they were just some minor injuries. Nothing serious.

I walk out of the alley and into the busy streets. It seems safer among the waves of crowds. I flow with them until I see a small library. It seems out of place, so I decide to check it out.

I creak the door open and peek inside. It welcomes me by giving me some sneezes. After scratching my nose, I enter the quiet library. It looks quite dusty. I close the door behind me and all the outside commotions are cut off, leaving me in silence. 

"Hello?" I say in my normal tone, but it sounds really loud among the silence. I glance around one more time. The room is dim. No response.

I start walking inside, the floor creaking every step I take. There are sounds of water dropping somewhere. It's somewhat peaceful.

"Helloooo?" I speak up one more time, hands behind my back peaking around the shelves. Nothing. 

I run my fingers through the books. Not dusty. They all look fairly new. Strange. 

It's almost like a blood demon art, but I don't sense anything strange in here. Maybe the demon can hide its aura well. I don't know.

I walk between the shelves, examining the books. One particular look catches my eye. I walk over to it and read the title.

'The Japanese family bloodlines; all families included.'

Wow. Someone wasted a lot of time writing this, tracking everyone down. The book is really thick.

"Hello?" I hear a female voice. I turn my head around to see if anyone is there. A young lady was standing by me.

"Oh, hello. Is this your library?" I ask, my eyes scanning the young women in front of me.

"Yes! Sorry I didn't hear you. This place is usually empty and I thought I was going crazy. Feel free to read any books here!" She smiles, leaving me standing awkwardly. That was kind of mysterious. 

I look back at the book. I flip them open, scanning through the pages. 

The book is very detailed. It has all the family names, who they were, what they did. There is no way a person did this. It must've been a demon who was obsessed with... writing stuff or something. 

The demon must've died and left this book behind. What a weird demon, huh.

I scan through the table of contents. The last names are in alphabetic order. I see the letter 'K'. I guess I can kind of spy on Tanjiro's family. My finger traces down to the word written 'Kamado'. Found it. It's on page... okay, that's a big number.

I flip one page and look through the names. Wait... is the book writing for itself? The blood demon art still stays even though the demon is dead. The name that got written down just now must be a new born baby. 

I flip through the book and successfully find the page. The name 'Kamado' is written on the top of the page. 

I read through the names of his ancestors and his siblings. His siblings status... dead. Except this girl named Nezuko and Tanjiro. Tanjiro's status is 'alive', and Nezuko's status is 'Alive, demon'. Tanjiro's sister's a demon? But wow. It tells you if that person is a demon too! Cool!

I tap the book, scratching my chin with my other hand. How about my last name?

I flip back to the table of contents and scan through the letters. I stop when I find the section 'T'.

"Hello! Welcome!" I hear the lady speak to another person. I couldn't care less. I was too focused on the book.

Finally, I find the section. Tsugikuni. Wow. I have- lots of ancestors. 

One name peeks out to me. 'Tsugikuni Yoriichi'.

I read through the brief description of who he was.

Tsugikuni Yoriichi - Status; Dead.
From the Sengoku Era. Creator of the first ever breathing form that is still used by demon slayers today. Created a breathing style called 'Sun breathing'. Special mark on his forehead and wears hanafuda earrings.

Okay. Seems normal so far. I keep reading.

Was a hashira until he got kicked out of the demon slayer corp. Reason; didn't fulfill his duties. 

What kind of duties did he not do that got him kicked out? I shake my head.

The strongest demon slayer ever.

THE STRONGEST?? I widen my eyes. There were more descriptions, but one sentence catches my attention.

The only human being who almost defeated Kibutsuji Muzan.

Kibutsuji... he was that strong? My ancestor? I can't imagine-

Has a twin brother; Tsugikuni Michikatsu.

Twin brother, huh? I wonder if he's one here. My eyes dart around the page until I find the writing 'Michikatsu'

My heart stops when I read the first thing.

Tsugikuni Michikatsu - Status; Alive, demon.

Demon.

My ancestor's twin, a demon.

I wish they had pictures. He must be strong if he survived all these years.

I frown. Didn't Kokushibo, uppermoon one, say something about his desendent? Was this him?

I close the book with a soft 'snap'. I'll find the librarian and ask her if I can borrow this book. 

I turn around and take a step when I see the pale person reading a book leaning against a wall. His plum-red eyes dart around the pages. Of course he was here.

The demon king has been watching. He has been listening.