⫷4⫸

Simon's POV

I just had arrived home. It was a weird day and stressful, I'm not too happy that I agreed with Wilhelm but if I didn't there's a chance I could NEVER talk with him again and I do not want that happening.

"Hi mama I'm home" "hey Simme, how was your day?" She asked now I have to explain this okay well, wait- I also have to explain that August actually did record that video- oh man. I sat down at the table. "Well it was weird.." I started. "Oh?" She wondered. "Yeah I got called out of class because I had to go to the police station, someone reported August for the video about me and Wille" I continued. "But I thought you were wrong about August?" she asked while putting the food down on the table. "I guess not.. but anyways August is free to go, wich I myself and Wille decided that" "but why?" "Because it's the best to do if I ever want to talk to Wilhelm" "as long as you're okay with it" she smiled, thank god I that was over quickly. "But who reported August?" "I have no idea" I replied. "I did" Suddenly Sara was there. I was confused why but I didn't ask yet because I wanted to talk about in private.

She sat down for dinner. And we had a normal chat while eating. After dinner I got up and washed the dishes since it was my turn. Then Sara walked up to me with her plate and glass. "Hey can we talk in my room later?" I asked, she nods at my question. After I finish the dishes I go to my room with Sara.

"Why did you report August?" I asked "because I needed to do something to make it up..I know this doesn't make everything right and my friends probably still hate me and I can live with that, but I can't live with a brother that hates me" "thank you Sara" I hugged her, she hugged back. "I forgive you" she smiled at that. "Thanks Simme"

Later Sara left to her own room. I was bored, I couldn't chat with Wille. I miss him. I suddenly got an idea to text Felice.
Simon: Hey Felice, I need to talk to you about Sara.
Felice: Okay? What is it?
Simon: I know you probably hate her because she told August I was going to report him.
Felice: well yeah.
Simon: she reported August to the police
Felice: huh but why?
Simon: because she felt bad and felt like she needed to do it. We told the police that they should just let August free.
Felice: but why that?
Simon: really long story. But I really hope you can give Sara another chance.
Felice: I'll think about it

~I just saw I had one reader while I just posted this story today so thank you!!