⫷11⫸

Simon's POV

I was sitting in the bus, on my way back to Hillerska. I was just looking out the window and listening to some music. Line without a hook started playing, I feel like me and Wille can relate a bit to the song. (listening to it rn💅) Before I knew it I was at Hillerska. I got out of the bus and walked towards the dorms.

I knocked on his door. He opened the door. "Hey Simon" he smiled. "Hi" I smiled back at him. "Come inside" he said, stepping out of the way so I could walk inside. I put my bag on the other bed of the room. "So, what should we do?" he asked, walking closer to me. "Hmm, how about a walk?" I answered to him, wanting to know if he was okay with it first. "At this time? It's already dark?" He wonderd. "Yeah, no one that sees us. Never tried it? It's really nice" "No actually I never have" he told me. "Wanna go?" I asked him, he nodded at that. He put on some warmer clothes and we headed outside. 

We were walking in the woods, holding hands. "You were definitely right, this is nice" he said. "I told you" I said while kissing his cheek.

(This reminds me sm of when I was staying in a epilepsy hospital for 3 weeks and we went out for a walk when it was dark)

After like almost an hour we walked back to the dorms. "So what should we do when we're back in the dorms?" I asked him. "Maybe a movie or something like that?"  "And by something like that you meann..?" I asked him. "Oh! Simon!!" We laughed as we walked inside.

I fell down on his bed. "Move, I need to lay down as well" he said, I moved out of the way and we turned on a horror movie.

After a bit and like 4 jumpscares I decided to speak up. "Why did we choose this one" "I don't know let's watch something fun" he said while turning on a different movie.

After the movie, I got up. Wille looked up at me in confusion. "What? I'm going to put on my pajamas, they're much more comfortable" "can you pass me mine?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "No get them yourself" I said. "Ugghhh!" I heard him groan as he got up. I started changing into my pajamas as he did as well.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked me. "Hmm I'm actually not that tired right now" "We can just chill and cuddle till we fall asleep?" He requested. I nodded at that and got back in bed. We laid down next to eachother and both went on our phones. After like an hour or something we both fell asleep.