⫷2⫸

Wilhelm's POV

"But it was me in that video" and with that I ended my speech. It felt good to tell everyone, especially that no one was making weird faces at me or anything. Maybe they don't find it that weird?

I looked behind me to look at Simon and we smiled at eachother. When I turned back I looked at my mom. She didn't look too happy about it. Shit..!

Whatever! I want people to know the truth. I can't just keep on lying to the whole world.

After everyone left except me, Simon, August and my family, me and Simon walked up to the rest. "What were you thinking?" My mom said, I knew she'd be mad. "I wanted everyone to know the truth I can't just keep lying" I told her. "Listen you two can't be together now that's out to the whole world. I'm sorry but I have to do this, you guys can't hang out with eachother only if you have no other choice like in school projects or something" she told us. I was in shock. I didn't know this would happen. Simon and I looked at eachother, we have no other option. I then looked at my mom. "Can we have one talk though? Alone?" My mom nodded at that.

We walked to a private spot, we both didn't really know what to say. "I guess we have no other choice" Simon said, I nodded in agreement and hugged him. He hugged back, we stood there for a pretty long time both quiet. We then pulled away "I love you Simon" "I love you too"

After some talking I walked Simon to the road his mom would pick him up. We said our goodbyes as he left with his mother.

I walked back to my family, trying to hold back my tears. They talked about some stuff, I didn't bother to listen. I just nodded a bit and walked with them to the car. We drove back home, while listening to music.

As we arrived at the castle I just went to my room and stayed there till I had dinner I was still really angry at my mom for her "decision". At dinner I didn't say much either. I hope this weekend ends quickly.

-monday at school-

In my classes I sat down next to Henry. It feels so weird not be close to Simon but I have no choice. In the middle of the class something really strange happened. A policeman walks in "Could Simon and Wilhelm please come with me" I was so confused I am sure I did nothing wrong! We both got up and followed the police man. We looked at eachother confused as we walked out of the school. When we were outside we were met with another police man and-.. August!? Wtf is going on? "May I ask what's going on?" I asked "we'll tell everything as soon as we arrive at the police station" one of the policeman answered. We all got in the car, still being confused.

~Lol okay end of this chapter, I know the chapter still isn't that long but I'm scared I won't have much chapters if I put too much in one chapter.