⫷12⫸

Simon's POV

I woke up next to my boyfriend, who was already awake. "Morning" I said as I closed my eyes again. I didn't want to see the bright light yet. "Good morning Simon" I was almost back asleep when I felt a pillow smash in my face. "Wake up sleepyhead!" He called out. "Noooooo" I groaned while turning my head in his chest. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's already 10! You never sleep so long" He said while laughing.

Afrer 10 minutes I got up to put my clothes on, making it finally able for Wilhelm to get up as well. Then someone knocked at the door

Wilhelm's POV

"Who's there?" I asked, a bit confused. I did not expect anyone? "It's me, Malin. The queen wants to talk to you. She's outside the building, waiting for you." "Uhm thanks Malin. Tell her I'll be there in 5 minutes." As soon as I heard her walk away, I turned to Simon. "Shit!" I said while sitting down on my bed with my hands in my hair. He sat down next to me, hugging me. "Do you think she found out..?" He asked me. "I think she did.." "hey! Think positive maybe she didn't find out" "Thanks" I hugged him. After a bit I got up. "I promise I'll come back" he nodded and I walked out.

I walked in the hallways. Going outside. I was so nervous, I started biting my nails softly. As I was outside, I saw my mom. Not looking mad or anything? "Hey mom. Is everything alright?" I asked, my anxiety was still building up. "Mhm, I just wanted to say-"  "I'm sorry!" I said at the same time as she said; "I'm just leaving for a few days to Germany" "Wait what?" She asked. "What are you sorry for?" She wondered. "Uhhhhhh... I still haven't finished the project with Simon?" I tried to explain for my excuse. "Please finish it soon" she said with a sigh. "Yeah yeah I will"

Real quick Queen's POV (sorry for switching so much in this chapter)

He's such a bad lair. They are hanging out. There's no way they're not. "And you two are not doing more than working on it?" I asked. He gulped, I could see he was getting nervous. "Yeah but we have to write a story and well that takes a long time" "Uhuuu. Okay can I see how far you are? I still have some time before I go" I asked. I kinda want him to tell me the truth. "Uhm sure" he said. "Or have you two not been working lately?" "No mom, I'm sorry" he finally admitted. "I'll tell them I'm not coming. I'm canceling." I said. "But what? Why?" He asked. "I need to decide onto something. But just know that I love you okay?" He nodded at that and responded. "I love you too mom"

Wilhelm's POV again

She got in her car and drove off. I don't know if this was bad or good to be honest. I walked back to my dorm where Simon was still waiting. I sat down on the bed next to him. "And??" He asked curiously. "I'm not sure.. She came to tell me she was leaving to Germany. But I guess she was  suspecting something. She finally asked if we were actually working on the project and I told her the truth.. But she didn't look mad or anything? Then she said she was canceling going to Germany because she needed to make a decision... She definitely meant a decision for us." I explained everything to him.

"Oh" was the only thing he said. He was speechless. Wich I understand. "Should we just have fun today and we'll see what happens next?" I asked. "I think we should" he said. So that's what we did. We had a nice and good day together. Forgetting about what the queen told me.

~This chapter is slightly longer. And sorry for the switching POVs a lot in this chapter.