⫷24⫸

~Hi my lovely fellas, I got random motivation to write again :)

Btw is the song that Whilhelm sends to Simon a bit later in this chapter

Simon's POV

I woke up from such a good sleep, I felt great. I looked over to my clock and it was 1.30 PM?! I never sleep this long, maybe it's good for sometime though.

I opened my phone to see 46 messages!? What the fuck. I mean it is my birthday but there's no way 46 people wished me a happy birthday right?

As I clicked on the messages I saw that 30 of them were from my boyfriend, Wilhelm.

- Whilhelm: Goodmorning my future prince <3
- Whilhelm: I wish you a very happy birthday!
- Whilhelm: I hope you don't have much planned for today :)
- Wilhelm: How dare you not to reply to the crown prince >:(
- Whilhelm: I command you to reply!
- Whilhelm: Just kidding-
- Whilhelm: Yo are you okay????
- Whilelm: it's already 12! Are you still asleep?
- Whilhelm: That's not normal for you
- Whilhelm: It's good for you to sleep longer though!
- Whilhelm: Simeeeeeeee
- Whilhelm: Simonnnnnnnnnnnn
- Whilhelm: ARE YOU ALIVE?!
- Whilhelm: Dududududududuuuu
- Whilhelm: YOU'RE SO UPSESSED WITH ME
- Whilhelm: BUT I'M SO UPSESSED WITH YOU
- Whilhelm: I'M FUCKING CRAZYYYYYYYYY
- Whilhelm: No?
- Whilhelm: You're not into Rezyyx?
- Whilhelm: Dude try it out!
- Whilhelm: It's so good!
- Whilhelm: Wait! You gotta know this song!!
- Whilhelm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C6smbJdKyY

(It's a real link to the song cuz why not) 23

- Whilhelm: I know what you want girl
- Whilhelm: Let me be the one to, hold your hand forever
- Whilhelm: We could be good together!
- Whilhelm: Okay okay I'll stop
- Whilhelm: It's 12.30...............
- Whilhelm: And I'm bored
- Whilhelm: I know you won't read all of this so here again: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY

- Simon: Woahhhhh- you good?

- Whilhelm: Simme!!! Good morning!

- Simon: HAhhahah thanks

- Whilhelm: Get up quick and tell me when you're ready!

- Simon: Ready for what?

- Whilhelm: Your birthday!!

- Simon: Okay okay! I will

(The text messages were looking a bit chaotic, so I put it like this)

(WTF HELP I WANTED TO KNOW IF HIS BIRTHDAY WAS AROUND SUMMER OR WINTER OR SOMETHING AND I FOUND OUT HE WAS BORN MARCH 24 1990! YOU TELLING ME THAT BOY IS 32!?)

I grabbed a white shirt with an olive green jacket and some simple jeans. I put them on and thought I looked beautiful.

I texted Wille that I was done getting ready while eating the last bit of my food.

I was washing my dishes when I heard the front door open. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMME!!!" My boyfriend yelled with a big smile on his face. It makes me happy to see him happy. He's so sweet, amazing and- "Hello?" Wille cut me off in my thoughts as he was waving in front of my eyes.

"Sorry! I was lost in thoughts for a second, but thanks!" I said while giving him a hug. "I have some plans for us for today, is there anything you need to do today?" He asked me. "Nope, I'm free" I replied to him. "Good let's get going then!" He said as he took my arm and walked out of the door with me.

"Where are we going though? And when will I be home again?" I asked as he sat me down in the car. "Not telling you andddd I think like tomorrow morning? Midnight? I don't know" he said as we drove off. I know what that meant, an actual party and I was probably getting drunk. Ah who cares? I'm old enough, my mom said so even though I'm not 18.... But I won't turn out like Micke, I'm sure of it.

We arrived at a beautiful park with a pond. I saw some of my friends sitting there. We got out of the car and went over to them. They all gave me a hug and congratulated me. We sat down and talked for a while.

"So in half an hour we're going over to that waterpark, that's close here it's not too big but it is still a lot of fun" Felice said in excitement. "That's so cool!!" I was so excited! This is going to be an awesome birthday! "But wait.. no one told me I needed to bring my swimming shorts?" I said. "We know, I took them out of your closet while you were asleep" my sister said. "Oh thanks!"

A bit later we got into the car and drove to the waterpark. We all got out of the car and went inside the waterpark. After we got changed, we put our stuff down. We all went straight over to the slides. It was a lot of fun

After a while the waterpark it was about to close so we got dressed and left. I got in Wille's car, together with him since he gave me a ride. "You go take a shower and get yourself ready for the real party" Wille told me. I was excited, very excited. I nodded at him and they dropped me off at my place.

I walked inside the house and took a nice and warm shower.

~Wooo!! Longer chapter!!!