⫷29⫸

~Hii everyonee! Sorry that I haven't been uploading, I'm in my exam year so it's a bit hard.

So ya'll must know about the YR spoiler/clip, if not I put it above here.

(I've been working on this chapter for like months so that's why there's old news)

AND GUYS MARCH 2024 SEASON 3

And for people who still don't get it: This is just a book I wrote what I WISH to be happening. This isn't the real S3 script😭.

Simon's POV

Me and Henry were working on the project in the study hall. We didn't expect Stella to even show up, but we didn't mind, she at least helps us when she's home or in her dorm. But there she was, we were happy that she showed up though because it's easier to work when you're all sitting together.

"Hey you finally showed up?" Henry asked and I slightly hit his arm as I found his comment pretty rude. "Sorry- But welcome!" Henry said. "Thanks! Things are actually pretty good, I talked things out with Fredrika" Me and Henry looked at each other, we could basically hear each other think and I could tell we were thinking the same thing. 'Is she over Fredrika? I couldn't just get over someone so quickly.' "Oh you boys are stupid, me and Fredrika are going on a date!" She said happily. "That's good but we really should work" I said as Stella sat down.

We worked for about an hour but we also talked a bit about the weekend and we took a short break. At this point I was so tired, I just wanted to lay in bed together with Wilhelm. I haven't seen him much today, I hope he's doing well. "Okay! That's it, we're finished. Only took us like 2 hours." Henry said as we all quickly started packing, it was late and everyone just wanted to leave. I put my bag over my shoulder and stared walking to my and Wilhelms dorm.

When I got there I saw the door surrounded by bodyguards and... whoever all these people are. "Uhm could I please go into my dorm?" I asked them politely. "Prince Wilhelm is not letting anyone in." His bodyguard replied. "Well I'll just give it a try." I said as I tried my best getting my way through them. I knocked on the door, feeling a slight worried feeling in my stomach. My gut better be wrong, I hope he's okay. And why are there so many people around his dorm if he only doesn't want to open the door?

"Babe? It's me Simon." I said as I waited for a respons. It was silent for a moment, it felt too quiet. Is he okay? I was starting to get worried. I felt my breath getting quicker, my heart pounding quicker and quicker by the second. It felt like ages but I was only waiting like 2 seconds.

"Simon? Oh come in!" I heard my boyfriend from the other side of the door. Oh well that was quick.

I stepped forward and opened my door just to see him sitting comfortably at his desk. He seemed fine? I felt everyone's eyes on me who was standing by our dorm. I closed the door as I walked inside, Whilhelm turned his head and looked at me.

"Hi baby" he said while smiling. It warms my heart every time he calls me that. I sat down on his bed. If you wonder why his, we're boyfriends and his bed is closer to his desk. I think that explains enough.

"Hey what's going on outside?" I said while laughing a bit, mid sentence. "I just really needed some alone time and being a crown prince that's apparently weird." He said laughing while he turned his chair to face him.

"Alone time? Do I belong in your personal space?" I asked, both of us laughing lightly. "Ofcourse you do!" He laughed and got up to sit down next to me. He hugged my and snuggled his head in the crook of my neck. He hummed in a tired, exhausted tone.

I laughed and slightly pushed his head out of my neck, whilst our bodies were still touching each other.

After some time of us smiling at each other Whilhelm spoke up. "I've been ignoring my mother the whole day..." he trailed off. "Why? I thought you bond got better? Is everything okay between you two?" I asked, looking deeply in his eyes. "I got in an argument with her and I don't know what to do." He explained, I nodded, showing him I understood.

"My mom suddenly started about you and Marcus. And I know she didn't mean that she thinks you two will get back together or something but we were both overwhelmed and well you know. Shit happens so yeah." He explained to me. "Yeah I do know how that goes, but please talk to your mom. And I will never see his ugly ass face again! I thought it was good for me to try again, but he was never a good guy and I never loved him. Please tell you know that right?" I asked as I looked at him. He laughed and said "Ofcourse I know that! And I will talk to my mom."

"Thank you, I love you." I said, smiling and hugging him. "I love you too." He replied smiling. "Maybe I should talk to her in person so I should go out in a bit." He said, I nodded.

We stayed in his bed for some time just being on our phones and cuddling with each other, it felt really nice.

After some time Whilhelm got up. "I should go to my mom now." He said, putting his shoes on. "Do I need to come with you?" I asked him. "Thank you, but I think I can do this." He smiled. "Okay, please call me when you need me." I kissed his cheek as he grabbed his jacket and walked out.