⫷13⫸

Wilhelm's POV

It was now sunday in the afternoon. Simon had left as we both decided he should. I told Malin I wanted to go home. I wanted to be ready for what was coming. I was waiting in my dorm till she knocked on my door. "The car is waiting outside, crown prince." She told me. I got up from my bed and walked over to the door. I opened it and walked out. "Uhm crown prince?" She asked. "Hm?" I simply answered while looking at her. "I think I lost something in you dorm, do you mind if I check real quick?" She asked me. I didn't mind at all. "Sure go ahead, I'll go to the car." I said as I walked off.

As I was outside. I got in the car. Soon enough Malin sat down in the car as well and we drove to the castle. "Did you find it?" I asked her. "Yes, thank you" she said with a smile. "Sure" I shortly replied.

When we arrived I got out of the car and walked inside the castle. I walked inside, walking past the room my mom was in. "Wilhelm? Are you home?" She asked as she saw me walk by. "Uhm yeah" I said and walked towards my room quickly.

I laid down in bed for a bed. I wanted to take a bath but I was sunken in my bed. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and saw Simon had texted.

Simon: Hey :) Are you doing alright?
Wilhelm: Yeah I think so, my mom still hasn't said anything about us yet
Simon: Okay let me know if she did
Wilhelm: Mhm, so how are you doing?
Simon: Yeah I'm fine
Wilhelm: Good :)
Simon: Wyd? I'm bored lol
Wilhelm: Lol well I'm about to take a bath. IF I can get up
Simon: Wdym?
Wilhelm: Idk I'm just lazy hahahah
Simon: OFCOURSE
Wilhelm: WHATTTT
Simon: NOTHING
Wilhelm: OK
Simon: 😲😟 DID YOU JUST OK ME?!?!
Wilhelm: AND WHAT IF I DID?
Simon: Dumbass
Wilhelm: QT
Simon: Tf?
Wilhelm: Read it out loud
Simon: Oh my god- go take ur bath
Wilhelm: I will, bye :)
Simon: bye :)

I turned off my phone and slid of my bed. Now I needed to get up from the floor too-! I got up and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the water and got undressed. I laid down in the bathtub.

After a while I got up and got dressed again. I walked downstairs since it was almost dinner time

(I know it can't just be suddenly be time for dinner but this is a fanfiction I can do what I want)

I sat down at the table with my parents looking almost deadly into my soul. "So Wilhelm.." my mom started. "Hmm...?" I was so scared for what was coming. "Don't worry, we decided that you can stay crown prince and you can date Simon" She said. "Wait? For real?" I asked my voice getting a bit louder. They nodded. "We'll tell you the rest later together with Simon" My dad added. I smiled and started eating.

"When will we tell him?" I asked after a bit. "After dinner we'll go the Bjastard and we'll inform him about everything" my mom explained. I nodded and when I was able to I texted Simon again.

Wilhelm: Be a bit dressed and not in your pajamas, the queen is coming over
Simon: What!? Why?
Wilhelm: I can't say that yet but don't worry it's nothing bad :)
Simon: Okay thank you Wille <3
Wilhelm: See ya in a bit <3