⫷28⫸

Simon's POV

I just woke up on a normal, boring, monday morning. I got dressed and walked to the living room. I saw my sister sitting on the couch, dramatically typing on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, she looked up at me. "We have some problems in the friend group" she began. "Stella is too scared to hang out, or even show her face in school" She said. "Because she got rejected?" I asked while making myself some food. "Well yeah? What should I do?" She asked seemingly worried. "I'm not sure but is she just not going to show up in school?" I asked. "Well she has to, but she said it was okay as long as we would just work on the project she doesn't have to talk to Fredrika." She explained, I nodded. Maybe I'll ask Fredrika about it during the project.

Me and Sara just finished eating our breakfast. My mom had bought us pancakes and fruit we could make for breakfast and it was so good.

We walked out the door and went to the bus station. We talked a bit before the bus came and we got in. I sat down next to Ayub and Sara next to Rosh.

We arrived at school and I already saw my boyfriend walking. I went up to him. "Hey there!" He smiled. "Hi, how are you?" I asked him. "Oh I'm actually quite good. And you?" He asked back. "Oh well a lot is happening." I told him, he looked concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I swear he's such sweet and caring. I love him. "Yeah I am, thanks for asking. It's just Stella has a crush on Fredrika and she told her and everything went downhill. For Stella, Fredrika and their whole friend group. And now Fredrika is probably too stressed about ruining her friendship that she can't work on the project and-" I got cut off by Wille. "Simon, you're going a bit fast you know?" He said, giggling slightly.

"Haha yeah I'm sorry. I had a bad sleep" I said leaning on his shoulder. "Why's that?" He asked, concerning. "Marcus started texting me again and well the shit with the project." I explained to him quickly. "Wait Marcus? He's texting you?" He asked me while we walked into our dorm room.

I sat down on his bed. "Yep, I don't know yet what he wants, haven't checked. I have enough to think about and Marcus is the last thing on my list." I said as he sat down next to me. He giggled at my comment. "Smart boy" he said while putting his arm around my shoulders and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I turned to face Wille and kissed him. He kissed back, then I got pushed down onto the bed. He climbed ontop of me and we continued the kiss. We slowly started to make out untill we got interrupted like always. There was a knock on our door. Wille looked up at the door then at me and back at the door.

I heard my boyfriend groan above me. I think he knows what time it is. "Yes?" He asked in an annoyed voice. I was trying to hold back my laugh but that was kinda hard to be honest. "Your highness, your class is starting in 15 minutes" his body guard said. "Thank you, you can go now" Wille replied.

"Wait so now it's your royal highness? Do I need to bow sir?" I asked jokingly. "Oh shut up" he said and threw his pillow at me. I laughed as I pushed it away. "No you can only call me Wille or your boyfriend. Please don't call me 'your royal highness' " he said and we both laughed.

"I'm so tired. Should we skip school today?" Wille asked as he leaned to the wall. "I mean we will miss all the drama plus we need to work on to project. And isn't a crown prince supposed to follow his classes unless there's really something going on?" I asked him. "Oh please, there was a video of us online having sex, I snuck out the campus way too many times to get high and you think skipping class is bad?" He laughed. "Well you are right but we shouldn't skip" I said getting up. "Sometimes I feel like you could be a better crown prince, you listen!" We both laughed really hard at that. Yeah that is true, Wille isn't always the 'good kid' but neither am I. And can you blame him? He's still a normal guy and he wants to be seen like that sometimes, so yeah he should have some fun

~Ugh back from my vacation. This chapter took wayyy too long I'm not sure why though. Also I'm not sure how much I'll be able to upload because I'm going into my exams