⫷15⫸

Simon's POV

I woke up next to Wilhelm and looked at the time. I should hurry up, it's monday. I got up and got some fresh clothes from my closet. This man is probably sleeping for a long time.

I went to the bathroom and got undressed. I stepped in the shower and turned the hot water on.

After my shower, I got out and got dressed again. I went back to my room seeing that he was still asleep. Okay no I'm waking him up. I sat down on the bed, next to him. I got my mouth closer to his ear. And whispered "wake up Wille, we need to leave soon" When I said that I saw his eyes open.

"Goodmorning" he smiled. "Goodmorning Wille, you need to get up" I said to him as I got up from the bed. "Already?" He groaned as he asked that, while throwing his head into the pillow. "Yes, you need to change maybe a shower if you want, eat and then we need to get on the bus" I explained while waiting till he got his ass out of my bed. He finally got up.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, if you need clothes you can check if there's anything in my closet that fits" I told him as I walked away to the kitchen.

I started to make some quick breakfast. Soon enough Wilhelm stepped into the kitchen. We both started eating and headed to the bus station.

We got in the bus amd sat down on the back. "Wait so you always have to get up that early?" He asked me. "Yes. Be mercy!" He started to laugh at that wich I soon joinend in to.

And then. I realized something. "Oh my god!" I said with a bit of excitement. "What!?" He asked, confused. "Last week and then it's Christmas break!" I said excitedly. He giggled and said. "Oh my god yesss!" He said smiling. "We should spend Christmas together!" He came up with that. "Are you sure your parents will like it?" I asked. He nodded as an excited Golden Retriever. "Okay then" i simply said as we got off the bus at Hillerska.

"Hey wanna come to my dorm with me real quick?" He asked. "Sure but why?" I asked. "Just dropping off my clothes" he explained. I nodded and we started walking towards his dorm. He put his clothes away and I looked around. I noticed that his broken snow globe was gone. I didn't want to say anything about it to Wille. Who knows how sad he'll be. "Okay you ready to go?" He asked while looking at me. I nodded and we walked out, towards our classroom.

~AHH SHIT, WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS I THOUGHT I MADE A MISTAKE IN MY BOOK AND I COULDN'T FIND IT SO NOW I HAVE TO READ MY WHOLE FUCKING STORY TO FIND IT😭

Okay nevermind there's no mistake :)