⫷6⫸

Simon's POV

I went to search for Sara since it's time to go home. But I couldn't find her, I walked to August's room and knocked. He opens the door "uhm hey?" He says. "Have you seen Sara?" "Uhm I'm pretty sure she's in the stable" "okay bye" and without saying more I walked away.

I walk to the stable and see Sara and Felice having fun and laughing. And Rousseau?! Everything these days confuse me. "Hey girls" "oh hey Simon" they said. "I thought you sold Rousseau?" "Yeah and someone bought it again for Sara" Felice said. "Oh? Who?" I asked "August, he tought he could make it up with me that way" they laughed. "Oh okay, you coming home Sara?" I asked her. "No actually I'm staying here, I'm staying in my dorm again" she replied. Everything's so confusing. "Okay I don't know how what or anything but it's fine, bye" "wait, there's a movie night this Friday, wich is already tomorrow but if you'd like to come you're welcome" I nod and walk out and walk towards the bus stop.

Well I quite hope it'll go like last time. I think to myself as I get in the bus.

I get out of the bus and walk inside the house. "Hello mama!" No response "Mom? Hello?" I walk to the table and see a note that she's out with a friend. Great now I'm all alone, what do I do? I sit down at my desk and make the rest of my homework.

I play some video games untill I hear a knock on the front door. I get up and check who it is. Wille?? I open the door. "Heyy?" I say "hi Simme, you forgot a worksheet at school so I cam to bring it back" he hands my the paper "oh thanks!" I smile at him. "Want a drink? No one's home so we're safe that no one will tell the queen" he smiled and nods. I let him and he walks in.

"So what would you like to drink" I ask him. "Anything's good" he says. I grab a glass and pour some lemonade in it and give it to him.

We then walk to my room, completely forgetting we're not allowed. We sit down on my bed getting pretty close. Fuck it. I said to myself and kissed him. I need him, I love him. He kissed me back and we started going on for a while untill he got a call. He picked it up "hello? Yeah yeah I'll be back soon. Yeah, like an hour" he said to someone on the phone. I look at him. "Okay we still have 30 minutes and then I really have to go" I smiled brightly at that and we just chatted and hung out for the 30 minutes.