⫷17⫸

~Holy- over 840 reads? Thank you guys!

Simon's POV

I was now at home, it was Friday night. I was making a list what to give everyone. So tomorrow I would get all that and maybe some more formal but still normal clothing. When I finished it was pretty late so I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 10.07 A.M. I got up and took a shower. After my shower I changed into my clothes. I walked out of my room, to the kitchen. I made some eggs for breakfast. Soon enough Sara and my mom walked out of their room.

"Do you guys want eggs?" I asked. They both said yes and I gave them a playe with the food. "So, should we go shopping today?" My mom asked me and my sister. "Yeah, I need to shop for Christmas" I replied. "Yeah I think we all do" Sara said.

After we ate, we got in the car and drove to the shops. "Okay let's meet here at 4 P.M" my mom said. We both nodded and went our own ways to different shops.

At 4 P.M I was waiting at the spot we said we would meet. My mom and sister came pretty soon. We got in the car and drove back home.

I walked in my room. I sat down and started wrapping the gifts. When I was down I got the clothes I would wear tomorrow. I put them on my desk-chair.

It was pretty late but I decided to facetime Wilhelm. "Hey Simon!" He said. "Hey! How are you?" "I'm good, I just got done with my gifts for tomorrow" he said. I laughed a bit. "Me too" I said. "Excited for tomorrow?" He asked. "Yeah, you?" I asked him. "Ofcourse!" We both laughed at that.

I turned on my computer and connected it with my game console. "Wanna play?" I asked. "Sure, if you want your ass beaten" he sais. "Maybe I do~" I teased. His face turned a bit red at that. "Let's just play" he said. I laughed and waited for him to join.

We played for an hour and a half. "Shouldn't we go to sleep?" He asked. "I mean, I don't really need to. I can sleep as long as I want tomorrow." I siad. "Okay then one more round?" He asked. "If you wanna loose" I said. We played another round and like I said, I won.

"Okay you won. Sleep well Simme" "Thank you. You too Wille" I smiled and hung up. Then I went to sleep.

~It's a pretty short chapter again. I'm sorry. I might do some smut in the next chapter or the chapter after that one. Not sure though.