Makeout Sessions Before Breakfast

I took my phone out of my pocket and accidentally dropped it.
They heard it fall.
I quickly picked it up. Tears were running down my face.
"Cam it's not what it looks like"
"Oh really?" I sobbed.
"Cuz it looks like you guys were kissing" Mitzi had a smirk on her face. I ran as fast as I could.
I can't believe after everything we went through. after everything I'm going through. He just Kisses Mitzi like it was nothing.
Maybe there was more to the story. well it doesn't matter because I didn't stick around to find out. I ran all the way home.

I stood in the shower for about an hour. Just Thinking. When I decided to get out my phone kept buzzing. I changed and ate some pasta that my mom made. and then checked my phone.

6 Missed Calls- Cracker Jack😘
5 New Messages
Cracker Jack😘- Babe we need to talk.
Cracker Jack😘- I promise its not how it looked.
Cracker Jack😘- I would never mean to hurt you.
Cracker Jack😘- I love you
Cracker Jack😘- I once told you that I would face this world with you. I wasn't lying. Now I need you to face this world with me. Please. I need you.

The last message really got to me. But I decided to leave him on Read. Maybe ill talk to him later.

I woke up after that long weekend and I got ready for school. I checked my phone.
1 New Message
Cracker Jack😘- I love you so much. You mean everything to me. I would never hurt you the way you think I did. Your my world. Your probably asleep it's 3:26am. I can't sleep knowing that your mad at me. I don't want you to wake up angry. I know your mad but just because your mad doesn't mean I stop loving you. From yours truly, Chandler😘

I smiled at the text. I needed him.

I knocked on the door. Mrs.Riggs opened the door.
"Hi I'm here to see Chandler"
"Oh of course honey come on in" she gave me a big hug and a smile. I walked to Chandlers room he was facing the wall taking his shirt off. I ran to him and hugged him.
"I love you" I sobbed.
"I love you more" he whispered.
"Not possible" I told him. he made me smile.
He turn towards me and grabbed my face and kissed me.
It was the best kiss ever. It was sloppy and everywhere but I liked it that way. when he kissed me like that I knew something was on his mind.
My body was touching his bare chest. he stood there kissing. he put his hand up my shirt. I didn't mind. Chandler did what he please he didn't have rules. he held me at my waist. picked me up and gently threw me on the bed.
He laid on top of me sloppily kissing me. He got down to my neck.
"Chandler once we go there it's too hard to stop" I said.
"Who said we had to stop" he said in between kisses. I nearly moaned. He kissed me everywhere. Everywhere.
"Chandler...School"
"We don't have to go"
"Chandler your phones been ringing"
"It's just probably David" he said trying to get me to kiss him.
"Lets go" I said pushing him off of me.
"That was a nice make out session" he smirked. putting his Light blue Button up short. My favorite shirt that he owns.
"And you got it before breakfast"