Lunch!?!

As 4th period dragged on in Mr.Campos Math class. All I could think about was lunch.The whole 1st semester in 6th Grade I sat alone at lunch.This was before I met Chandler.Then I never sat alone again but Im deathly afraid of it.
**Bell rings*
"That's tonight's homework. Have a good lunch."
Oh no Lunch. It came sooner than I expected. I had to find Chandler. I walked and put my blue Jansport in my locker and I fiddled around with my phone.I decided to text him.
Me: Where are you?
Cracker Jack: I'm in room 806...Come find me.
Me: Don't be playing games with me.
He read it but didn't respond, So I decided to go to 806. It wasn't that far but I hoped he wasn't getting pay back. I looked in the window, It was kind of Dark.
I opened the door and I tried looking for the lights but before I could get the lights someone came from behind me and covered my eyes.
"I heard that you were having a rough first day.So I thought you might like to eat away from everybody." He took his hands off of my eyes. I looked around he set up a table for us with school lunch on trays.
"I love the food" I said sarcastically.
We laughed and he had a a remote he pushed a button and the screen came down and the projector turned on and just when I thought it couldn't get better. He played my favorite movie of all time..The Sandlot. I know it's kiddish and cheesy but it was my favorite.
"Why did you do this?"
"Your not having a good day and I wanted to cheer you up"
"How did you even get this classroom?"
"The teacher went to Taco Bell for lunch so I snuck in here before she left and The this happened"
"Thank you. This gas been the best school lunch I have ever eaten"
I saw Mitzi outside of the door she gave me a dirty look and stomped off.
"Today is only Day one, Cam. It's only day one"
"Only 215 more days until school is over"