Comeback

We walked for 3 miles luging around 2 gallons of water and lots of food.
"How long will it last?"
"I'd say about umm 3 days 2 nights" Ive never walked that far in my life. I hated it.
"Lets play a game"
"Really?"
"Yeah you need to lighten up"
"Fine what game?"
"Chandlers way of trivia"
"How do you play?"
"I ask you a question about myself if you get it right you get something good. if you get it wrong you get something bad."
"Alright I'll go first..Ummmm What's my favorite color?"
"Blue"
"What do you get?"
"A kiss" I gave him a peck on the lips.
"What was that?"
"A kiss" he looked at me with a serious face.
"No it wasn't"
"Win more you get more" I told him. he gave me a smirk.
"Wanna play hardball... I can play hardball" he smiled at me.We played this game for a couple of hours.
"Maybe we should leave town"
"Why?"
"I don't want to be in the same town as my dad"
"Your brothers NEED you"
"Are you going to make me go back?"
"No I'm here waiting for you to come to your senses and want to go back" he was right I did want to go back. I missed my brothers and my moms terrible spaghetti.
"Lets go back" he smiled. we started walking back and I heard police sirens headed to our street. Me and Chandler ran to my house to find 3 police cars and an ambulance. I walked up to my 'Dad'.
"What the hell happened?"
"Your little brother got hurt"
"Which one?"
"I don't know ummm"
"Are you effing kidding me right now.... you don't even know his name?!?" I saw my Mom, Kaleb and Abel walk out of the house. I ran to them. I gave my mom a big hug then I let go and looked at Abel... he was crying.
"What happened little guy?"
"Dad made breakfast while mom was asleep and Max ate a piece of bacon and he said he couldn't breath"
"Max is allergic to bacon... mom is he going to be okay?"
"He couldn't breath for 3 minutes" she said while sobbing.
"My poor little baby couldn't breath..my whole life all I need to do was protect him..how could I let this happen?!?"
"Mom... this wasn't your fault... it was his"