Is it over yet!?

My homeroom sucked.everyone was throwing papers around the room it seemed like Mr.Gale was blind. At least homeroom was only 15 minutes. I was just glad that I have 1st period with Chandler.I walked up to my locker, Opened it and then a boy slammed it shut almost slammed it shut in my fingers
"Watch out asshole"
I turned to my left and saw Chandler.
"Ouch..Wow Cam High school has changed you"He smirked
"Sorry I'm just on defense mode right now" He put his arm around me.
"Let me walk you to class Hot stuff"
"Fine Cracker Jack"
"You promised me never to call me that again"
"Fine I'm sorry"
He had like some weird craving for cracker jacks when he was swimming at my house.He ate 8 boxes and I guess he couldn't take it.He threw up all over his mom and to this day he can't eat Cracker Jacks.
"Come on let's go hot shot"I said to Chandler as we were walking but his mind seemed else where.
A lady was standing at the door she was pretty with brown hair and she greeted us.
"Hi I'm Mrs.Moore. Here's your warm-up for this week."
"Thanks"
"Don't say 'thanks' to teacher then they think they can count on you for good grades" he whispered to me.
"Stop trying to act like a Badass and sit next to me."
"I'm not just trying. Im succeeding" He winked at me.
I couldn't help but blushed and Im just hoping he didn't notice.
**Bell rings*
"1st period wasn't that bad"
"If your a goody two shoes.. which you are"
"Chandler!!" I said smacking him playfully in the arm.
"Let me walk you to class"
"No chandler I don't want you to be late to math. I have science see you next period" I blew him a kiss. He dramatically acted like he had to dive to catch it and then he put his hand on his lips where my kiss supposedly was.
Was it wrong to like my best friend? I don't have any control over who I like anyways..
"Cameron? Cameron"
"What?" The whole class laughed.I felt my face went hot red.
"Are you here today?"
"Yes Mr.Haynes .I sighed. Yes I'm here"
This period was the longest and it is so boring. I hated science so much.
**Bell rings*
Yes!! The bell is a symbol meaning I get to see Chandler again. I was caught up in thought and I slightly bumped into someone. I looked up and I saw Mitzi.The green-eyed monster gave me a death stare.
"I'm really sorry"
"You better be. because I don't have time to waste on people like you."
I just want This day to be over.