The First

After lunch everything was pretty much fine.Then the Last 2 periods I had with Chandler.
"Hey Babe whats number 4?"
"The revolutionary war"
"Thanks babe" He winked at me. As we sat in 6th period I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked back I saw Mitzi. She had been in 1 of my other classes and she had been staring at me with a dirty look.
"Babe what's number 7?"
"Chandler. Just guess its a pretest."
"Is it Adolf hitler or Ben Franklin?"
"It's obviously not Adolf hitler"
"Thanks"
Every since 6th grade I've been 'helping' Chandler with his homework. I know he's not taking advantage of me he just doesn't pay attention that much in class he's kind of a bad boy.
I turned to Mitzi as Chandler talked to me about how boring this teacher was, She was looking at me and it looked like she's was.JEALOUS. She was jealous of me and Chandler. I could have some fun with this.But I don't want to use Chandler so I decided not to do anything about it.
**Bell rings*
"Is your mom picking us up?"
"Umm no were walking home"
"What about Kaleb?"
"He's at baseball tryouts"
Chandler seemed to be up to something.
"Are we going straight home?"
"I was thinking we should go to the park?"
"Cool just let me text my mom"
We walked out of class Mitzi was behind us and Chandler put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead I saw her roll her eyes. I looked at him and he looked back. We walked out and I saw Mitzi storm off in front of us. Me and Chandler started laughing.
"What's her problem?"
"Me"
"Why?"
"She likes you and we hang out a lot so she's jealous"
"Mitzi likes me?"
"Yeah. Why?Do you like her?"
"No it's just that she's dating My friend David."
"I knew she was a slut"
We walked off with his arm around me and we walked to the park Next to the campus.
"Chandler there's nothing to do here."
"There's a playground.Swings.Monkey bars.Slide.Grass.Trees.Everything is here"
"If you say so"
I raced him to the swings we had a competition to see who could go the highest. I won. we did lots of other things and we were both tired.
"Do you still have energy?" He asked me. I didn't want to show sign of weakness so I said
"Yeah"
"Lets climb that tree over there and then well call it for the day."
"Okay sure"
I climbed up the tree and he followed behind.
"Chandler. are you being a bad boy?"
"What do you mean?" he snickered.
"Are you looking?"
"At your ass?" I turned to face him. He smiled and said.
"Yep" he giggled. I playfully smacked him in the arm.
"Lets go" We finally reached the top and looked out into the amazing view.
"It's so beautiful out here."
" The only thing more beautiful is you" I blushed.
"Don't go all Shakespeare on me."
"I'm just saying the truth"
I tucked my hair behind my ear.
I like him. I like him a lot.I caught myself staring at him.
"What?"
"Nothing I just noticed how HOT🔥😘 you look next to a sunset." he smiled and made a superhero pose.We both laughed.
"If I were to kiss you would that be inappropriate?"
"Umm it depends"
"On what?"
"Have you really set the scene for a perfect first kiss?"
"I think this is a pretty good scene"
"But is it perfect?"
"Cameron Carson Rousey. I will steal your first kiss and when I do it's going to be perfect." He turned to me and puckered his lips. I put my hand on his lips and said
"Not today Riggs, The first will be perfect and when the time comes we'll know"
"The first...I'll wait"
"You have to make the first move Riggs"
"I will and it will be perfect" he winked and we stared off into the sunset.