Sleepover part 2

"I'm really sorry Babe I didn't know"
"It's okay it's not your fault my dad cheated" My eyes started watering.I felt tears.
"Come here" I scooted closer to him and I hugged him.Tears started rolling down my eyes.My face was hot red and my eyes were puffy.
"I hate him so much for letting us struggle.I hate him for making us need him"
"You don't need him"
"I hate him for making mom different for making her more independent"
"I'm so sorry" all I could do was squeeze him tighter.I loved him and he was what I needed not that sleese bag I once called my dad.
"Chandler I love you"I whispered in his ear.
"Cameron Carson Rousey..I love you too" I blushed. I almost forgot I was talking about my dad.
"Hey lets go"
"Where?"
"It's a surprise"
"Are we gonna get in trouble?"
"Cam live alittle"
"Sorry it's just.. My mom She'll kill me if finds out I left after curfew"
"Babe you'll be fine"
"fine but let me change i dont want to go in my Pajamas" I changed into my Dodgers jersey and jeans rolled up slightly above my black and white high top Converse. And then there was Chandler in jean and his dodgers jersey. He looked amazing, Dodger blue was his color. We snuck out of my window and down the fire escape.
"Wanna take the car?" He said as if he had his license.
"You don't even have a permit"
"Come on Babe. The... Place is kinda far from here."
"We walk" he gave me the puppy dog look.
"No Chandler you know I'm afraid of car accidents."
"Fine but when we get close I get to blindfold you" I thought about his offer and finally agreed.
"This should be fun" he said under his breath. He grabbed my hand and we interlocked fingers and started walking.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see" I hated surprises.As we turned the corner he stopped me.
"I get to blindfold you"
"But...but" I tried protesting but I knew he wasn't going to budge.l
"Nope it's a surprise" I let him put his hands on my eyes he walked about 10 feet turned a corner and walked a little bit more.
"Are you ready for this?"
"Yes I'm ready" He uncovered my eyes and all I saw was a wonderful place full with color,Lights,Popcorn,Rides....Fun
"This is amazing"
"I knew you would like it"
This was the annual fair.Our town was small so the fair only came once a year.My mom always promised to take me but we would miss it every year.
"Chandler?"
"Yes"
"I love you so much"
"I know" He smirked and I saw him blush.I was ready to have so much fun.Then I saw the sign.
"But chandler we need money"
"I've already thought of that"
He held up money.
"How did you?"
"I saved up"
"It's $15 each and 25cents per ride"
"I brought $60 is that enough?"
"We get to ride 15 rides each" I smiled of joy I felt like I was a little kid filled with wonder.We paid for our ticket.
"Hey dude.. When is the fair closed??"
"At Midnight" Chandler turned always from the ticket guy and looked at me. We have 3 hours"
"Lets go" we both had 15 tickets.
We looked at all the lights. I felt overwhelmed. He took my hand.
"Why?"I asked him when he took my hand.
"I want you to know that, If we have to face this world...We face it..Together" I blushed. I was so happy that he want to face the world with me.He held my hand tightly.
"Ready Babe?"
"Ready" I gave him a smile.
"Which ride first?"
"Teacups?" He gave me a glance."Oh come on Chandler please.For me"I gave him a puppy dog face knowing he would fall for it.
"Fine ill do it for you"
"Yay!!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He started blushing.
"Are you blushing?"
"No" He said quietly.
"Are you sure?"
"Oh Shut up" he said in a playful way.We both laughed as we were in line for the 3rd ride.
"Okay you've picked all the rides now its my turn"
"Fine what ride?"
"Lets play a game."
"Okay which game?"
"The ducky game"
We played the ring toss ducky game and chandler won.
"Yay!!"
"How did you win?"
"It was so easy" He got a monkey it was blue and fluffy.
"It's so cute"
"His name is killer."
"Ewww nooo"
"Fine Mr.fluffers"
"Awe that's adorable" I said looking at him. He looked at me.
"Here"
"Are you sure i don't want to take it."
"I want you to have it"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes" I smiled."Thank you"
I have him a hug and I try to let go but he just held me tighter at my waist.
"I love you"
"And I love you" I said getting so close to his head.He departed from my head.
"Lets go" he said.
"Umm chandler you don't think that was perfect?"
"For what?"
"Ummm the kiss?"
"Be patient Cam. Were close."
We held hands and walked away.When was he going to kiss me.I wanted it to happen so bad.
We were waiting in line for the Ferris wheel.
"Thanks for the monkey"
"No problem it was easy" he said flexed the opposite arm of which I was holding. I laughed because he thought he was strong but he really wasn't that strong.
"You ready?" I nodded as we walked towards
The Ferris Wheel.