Perfect

"What do you guys want?"
"The Xbox won't play the movie" Abel whined.
"Okay wait.....XBOX PLAY MOVIE" the Xbox did as I said and played the sandlot. Chandler stood behind me.
"Lets go" he whispered in my ear. we started to walk to my room.
"Bubba wait" Max said running towards me and hugging my legs.
"I want you to stay with us"
I looked at Chandler. he glared at me with his sharp blue eyes.
"But Cam our making out and cuddling under the blankets" he whispered to me. I looked at him wanting to say no to my little brother but we could have complete privacy until they were asleep anyways.
"Lets go Chandler" I said motioning him to sit in the couch with me while the boys sat in the floor.
"Lap?" he asked me
"I don't thats very appropriate"
"It will be okay when we turn the lights off" I reached for the light switch and sat on Chandlers lap as 'The Sandlot' played. Chandler bit his lip looking at me.
"Chandler no there gonna see"
"So what?"
"There little boys they don't need to be traumatized by there sister" we whispered to each other.
"Oh there not even paying attention..Please...For me?" I was putty in his hands.
"Fine but if they see I'm gonna be mad."
"They won't see" he whispered as he leaned closer to my lips and I leaned down to his lips because I was on his lap.
"Bubba look its your favorite part"
"Mmm" I managed to say as my lips were to busy fighting with Chandler's. Chandler giggled as I tried to talk to my brothers without leaving his lips. They were watching the movie screen the whole time.
"Can't we take this to the bedroom. it's more comfy in there" Chandler said in between breaths.
"I wish"I told him.
"Bubba I'm hungry"
"Okay ill get you some warm milk so you guys can fall asleep" I said breaking the kiss. I was sitting on his lap completely facing him and he was holding my lower back.
"Lets go"
"But we're in such a comfortable position"
"I know but we can't have any privacy until there asleep.. Then you'll be extremely comfy" I winked at him and he but his lip
"Lets go"
He stood up and said
"Hop on"
"On your back?"
"Yeah why not?"
I jumped on his back as he grabbed thighs at his side. He took me all the way downstairs and he put the milk in the microwave as I was on his back.i jumped off.
"Well that was fun"
"Not as fun as this"
He grabbed me by the sides and lifted me on the counter and started kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist.
*phone rings*
"Mmm I have to get that" I said in between kisses.
"Nooo" he whined.
"It could be my mom"
I reached for my back pocket to grab my phone. when I grabbed it Chandler placed his hand where my phone was.
"Hello"
I said into the phone trying to making any weird noise since Chandler was kissing my neck
"Hi Bubba we just wanted to check up on you"
"We're.......just....fine" I struggled to say because of Chandlers lips against my neck. he snickered.
"What's wrong honey?"
"Nothing"
"Are the boys asleep?"
"Almost"
"Good well be back later than expected.."
"How late?"
"Just another day"
"I think we'll be fine"
"Alright bye"
"Bye" I couldn't wait to hang up the phone and hit chandler for making vulnerable.
"Chandler!!"
"What?" he giggled
"You know what"
"Oh you mean how I was making you moan."
"You were not "
"10 more seconds you would have moaned"
"Your disgusting" I joked.
We walked upstairs. and found my brothers sleeping on the floor.
"Help me get them to there room"
"Alright" he picked up Abel and I picked up max and carried them to there rooms.
"Thank you" I said kissing him on the cheek.
"That's all I get?" he told me.
"Nope" I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled to my room.
"Ouch" he said holding his collar I laughed.
"I'm suppose to be leading" he said in a mad voice.
"Then lead" I told him with my hands out.
He pushed me against the wall put one arm over my head and one grabbing my waist.
"I'm tired" I told him.
He pecked me on the lips.
"Me too"I kissed him on the cheek and he turned away taking his shirt and pants off right in front of me.
"Your turn" he said bluntly
"No way.. turn around"
"Fine" he said. I took my shirt off picked up Chandlers shirt off of the floor and put it on. slipped out of my pant and put on spandex shorts.I looked at him and I realized he was looking at me the while time.
"Chandler!!"
"Have I ever told you. you have the nicest ass in Georgia."
"Nope and ewww" I threw a pillow at him.
"Hey in my defense I'm a growing boy with hormones.. and my hormones say to grab your ass . so I think I'm gonna listen"
"Chandler NO"
"Yes" he said chasing me around my room.
"Chandler!!"
He finally caught me and he hugged me from behind.
"Are you doing this just so you can touch my ass?"
"Yep" he said moving away from me and turning towards me. he kissed me and of course he did what he wanted and grabbed my butt. I pulled away and said.
"Perfect?"
"Perfect"