The Runaway

My bag was Packed. Chandler was behind me. I couldn't be here. Not while my mom thought that everything was going to go back to normal. We climbed down my fire escape.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
"I'm positive"
"But your brothers"
"They'll be fine... My moms there." I suddenly had doubt. Maybe my brothers needed me.
"They'll be fine" I repeated over and over in my head. I was the kind of person who over thinks everything. But this is my brothers..Should I even take that chance? I can't be stupid. I need to leave.Never look back.
"Where are we going?" he asked. I didn't really know where to go.
"It doesn't matter"
"Want to go to Johnson park?"
"The woods?" I hated the woods it was creepy and way to scary at night.
"I..I don't know it's kinda scary out there"
"I'll protect you my lady"
He bowed like he was my night in shining armor.
"Thank you my lord" I curtsied to him. He wrapped my arm around me.
"We're gonna be okay?"
"We are" I said. I looked out into the woods knowing that Chandler is with me. As long as I have him I never have to face anything alone. We walked about 2 miles and hit a campsite.
"Perfect?"
"Perfect" I said looking into his perfect oceanic blue eyes.
It was dark and it looked really creepy.
"Babe?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm scared"
"Don't be" he hugged me. I never wanted to let go. We set up the tent he brought and we put our sleeping bags down.
"Are you as tired as I am?"we laid down together.
"Yes" I said to him.
I turned my head to look at him. he was staring at me.
"What?"
"Nothing your just so perfect"
"Shut up I am not"
"Are too" he smiled. I leaned closer to him grabbed his cheek and wrapped my leg around his waist. He kissed me and put his hands where he wanted.
"Can we just go to sleep?"
"Nope" he said.
"Please I walked 2 miles" I said in the same position I was in when I was making out with him. he pulled my leg closer to him.
"Fine but well have more nights like this right?"
"Of course... Im a Runaway remember"