Is it over?

"Yep I'm ready"
As we walked towards the Ferris wheel all I could think of was him finally kissing me.
"What are you think about?" He said me and I hesitated.
"Uuhhhh....Ummmm You"
"You don't have to think about me I'm right here.. Tell me what your thinking" I couldn't possibly tell him aboute wanting to kiss him so I just said
"I'm just thinking about how amazing you are and how great you are for doing this"
"This is nothing.. just wait"
"And what exactly am I waiting for?"
"Perfect" I didn't understand but I knew in this mind he had something planned. As we sat in the Ferris wheel.We laughed and talked and when we got off he grabbed my hand.
"Want to go home?"
"If you want to"
"Lets go" as we left the fair I heard a familiar voice behind me."Eww no I want the Bear"
It was Mitzi . She was here with David. I looked at chandler.
"Lets go say hi" I hesitated but I went with him holding on his hand.
"Hey Retard"
"Chandler?!?" they hugged each other and me and Mitzi were standing there awkwardly.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"Well Me and Cameron are on our first date" I was shocked. I didn't even know it was a date.I looked at him and he gave me sympathetic eyes. I melted.
"Heyy!!! My man Chandler on his first date.. How cute" He gave Chandler a high five.
"Good choice" David said looking at me up and down.Mitzi slapped his arm and tried to hold his hand but he moved away. I tried to hold chandlers hand and he didn't move and just held on tightly and looked at me.
"He didnt choose me I chose him" we laughed.
"Umm David we got to get going"
"Alright see ya bro" he gave him a hug.
"Bye Chandler" she said in a sweet voice and hugged him. I gave Chandler a dirty look he mouthed the words' Sorry'. I tried to ignore it but the hug was going on forever.
"Okay that's enough hugging my boyfriend for one day." I said. surprised at my word 'Boyfriend'. he gave me a shocked look and said" yeah listen to my girlfriend" we smiled at each other.
"Whatever" Mitzi said walking back to David.
"Bye Cam" David said to me looking at his feet.
"Bye David" Chandler grabbed me by the waist and we walked away.
"What's wrong?"
"Cam he obviously likes you"
"He does not.. he's with Mitzi"
"He still likes you" he gave me a look. " I don't want him to take you from me." I grabbed his cheeks.
"He won't" I looked him in the eye.
"Now?"
"Not perfect yet." he turned away and grabbed my hand.
"Lets go"
We started walking home hand to hand with my Mr.Flufflers.
"I've never climbed UP the fire escape"
"Don't worry Babe. I got you." He winked at me and I blushed.
We climbed into my window.
"I can't believe we actually went to annual fair" I told him while he climbed into the window.
"I can't believe you snuck out with me"
"Hey!" I said throwing a pillow on him.
"I'm a Badass" We both laughed and I shushed him.
"Your going to wake my brothers up"
**Knocks on the door**
"Hide in the closet" I whispered to chandler.
"I'm coming" I yelled at the door. I quickly took off my pants and put basketball shorts on with my Dodgers shirt on.
I opened the door to see Max.
"Max what are you doing awake?"
"I couldn't sleep can you read me my monkey book"
"Max your 7 years old. you need to learn to sleep without me."
" One time. PLEASE"
"Fine"
I finished reading the book. it was so boring and I realized Chandler was still in the closet.
"Max it's time for you to go to sleep its 2 in the morning"
"Okay. Goodnight bubba" bubba was my nickname ever since he was a baby he couldn't say Cameron so he would say bubba.
"Goodnight max" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he walked out of my room and I closed the door behind him.
"Chandler?" No sound came from the closet. I opened it.
"BUBBA!!!" he yelled and tackled me to the bed. Pinned me down holding my wrist with one leg on each side of me.
"Surender!!!"
"Never" I said as he moved closer to my body. I turned and I was on top of him.
"Kiss me" he said.
"Nope.. It's not perfect yet."
"Fine then" he overpowered me and turned and he was on top of me.
"Are you comfortably,Babe?"
"Not at all babe" I told him.He got off of me and said,
"Is it cool if I put my sleepwear on?"
"Sure" I turned around.
"Cam you can look."
"Oh okay" I turned around and I saw him with no shirt on and plaid boxers.
"Ummm were are your clothes?"
"This is my sleepwear" I smirked he was so cute shirtless.
"You like my 6pack?"
"I love it... its so sexy" I stood up and walked toward him. touched his stomach.He giggled and rub the back of his neck, Which was the cutest thing ever.
"Come on its time to go to sleep" I grabbed his hands.
"But tomorrow is Saturday"
"I know and my Mom is taking Kaleb out of town early in the morning and I have to watch Abel and Max and your going to help me."
"So this perfect day is over?" he said in the sweetest voice.
"I guess this PERFECT day is over." I said as I stepped closer to him.
"What about now?" he asked bitting his lips. I nodded my head in agreement. And our lips crashed into each
other as he held me at my waist he held me tightly. I grabbed his neck and slightly pulled his hair. We separated the kiss.
"That was perfect" he said whispering in my ear.
"Goodnight" I whispered as I turned off the lights and he came behind me and put his hands on my stomach. We laid next to each other.And we drifted to sleep.
But I didn't want it to be over.