Home

"Cam want to be on my team?"
"Sure Xander" I do not like him. he's 13 bearly. and I love Chandler but Chandler kept giving me 'the look' that said 'You absolutely love him. I shook my head at him. We played a few rounds of nerf with them but then It got dark. I was trying to look for Chandler but I bumped into Xander.
"Oh hey Xander have you seen Chandler?"
"Can I ask you for something?"
"You can ask but I might to be able to give it to you."
"I've never had my first kiss and I was wondering If you would be my first?" he said without studdering. it was almost like he had practiced it in a mirror 100 times.
"Ummmmm"
*phone buzzed*
Babe😘- Where are you?
Me-use phone location
I was scared and I didn't know what to say to Xander. He was a sweet little boy but I could only think of him as a sweet LITTLE boy.
"Hey guys" chandler said from behind me. I sighed in relief.
"Excuse me Chandler we were kind of talking"
"Well WE have to go home"
"Please"
I gave Chandler a look that told him not to leave.
"Sorry we have to go" I could feel the tension. Even though Xander was little he had a reputation for fighting over the littlest things. Chandler gently pulled me by the waist and walked toward the inside of the house.
"Where are the boys?"
"They were right behind me"
"Max? Abel?" I called out into the dark.
"Coming" they came towards the house with smiles.
"We have to go" there smiles quickly faded.
"Why?"
"Mom texted me.. she's home with Kaleb"
"Okay let's go"
"Go say bye to Xander"
They left my side and ran to Xander. they exchanged goodbyes. Xander didn't look very happy. We left Xander's house and started walking home. When we got there the boys ran inside and me and Chandler stayed outside on the driveway.
"What about today?" Chandler asked me pulling closer to his body with his hand placed where they pleased.
"We can't.. My Moms home"
He sighed.
"Lets go I want to see my mom"
We walked hand in hand to the front door. we opened it and there stood my mom with a smile on her face standing next to a tall tan skinned man with a business suit.
"Ummm who is this?"
"You don't remember?" His deep voice said.
"No" of course I remembered him he's the man that left us.
"I'm your dad" he stepped closer to me but I took a step back.
"You? you aren't my dad... your my father but your not my dad"
I grabbed chandlers hand and stormed up to my room. I slammed the door.
"I can't believe this"
"Babe it's okay"
"No it's not... he left us for 9 years..Abandons us. and expects to come back and just be a happy family again?I don't think so"
"Babe" he stopped me from pacing."you don't have to accept him. but you need to hear him out" I nodded my head. Chandler was right but nothing my father could ever say would change the way I feel about him.
"Remember as long as I'm alive you'll NEVER face ANYTHING alone" we put our foreheads together. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and kissed him on the cheek.
"Thank you"
We walked downstairs together. when he's with me I feel like I can face anything and I know he'll be there to protect me and to help me. I look at the man who once was a part of my life and said," I'll listen, I can't promise that whatever you say will change the way I feel about you"
"I left your mother.."
"You left US"
"I left you to go find myself"
"Bullshit" I whispered under my breath.
"Cameron" my mother said sternly.
"I need time to my self. I have hated myself for leaving you, for making you suffer"
"We did just fine without you..4 well brought up children.. a beautiful house food on the table clothes on our backs... We didn't need you... so actually I think I should say thank you for leaving us because to be honest it was the best thing to happen in my life other than Chandler."
"I never said you could have a boyfriend"
"You don't have a say in my life anymore you can't tell me what to do"
"I'm going to come back and we are going to live as a family"
"When ?"
"Tonight"
"If you staying I'm leaving" I stormed off to my room with Chandler trailing behind me.
"Cam"
"Chandler I can't live with him"
"Where are you going to go?"
"Anywhere but here"
"If your leaving at least let me come with you" I nodded my head. As I started packin my clothes in a bag and grabbing my emergency credit card with extra pairs of basketball shorts and tees for Chandler.
"Lets go"