Chapter 3 : Class C

Start from the beginning

Now it's the turn of a black-haired man. His demeanor was rather rough and his face was not very friendly. He gave off the impression of a delinquent. As everyone was waiting for him, the man grunted instead.

"You can skip me," he said. "Why the hell, do we have to do this? Are we elementary school kids?"

The way he spoke was quite fitting with his rough appearance and his voice was a bit loud. To be honest this guy was quite intimidating. Looks like I was right for assuming him to be a delinquent. At first, I thought this guy would be a problem, but that assumption was quickly broken by one girl.

"Don't be like that Ryou-chan," Satonaka reprimanded. Instantly all eyes were back on Satonaka. We were all a little surprised by the nickname she used.

"Hey! Don't call me that!" the man called 'Ryou-chan' tried to protest but it was too late. Everyone has already heard of it.

"Ryou-chan?" Miwa exclaimed while grinning at the two of them.

"Aya-chan, do you know this person?" one of the girls asked Satonaka.

"Yes, we are friends since childhood."

"Oh, I see."

"That...was a long time ago, no need to bring it up." Ryou-chan tried to interrupt.

"Okay...but you still have to introduce yourself, Ryou-chan."

"I told you, I'm not interested."

"But most people don't know your name yet. If you don't introduce yourself, they will have no choice but to call you Ryou-chan."

"...Tch! Alright, my name is Kazami Ryoutarou. I don't join any clubs. There, now you all know my name, so don't you dare call me Ryou-chan."

It's a shame Ryou-chan, any intimidating aura you had has evaporated due to that little banter with Satonaka. Instead of being afraid some students even responded to his threat by secretly giggling. On the other hand, the entire class's opinion of Satonaka seems to improve a bit more.

"Okay, now it's my turn." A long-haired man stood up from his chair. Seeing him the girls started whispering to each other. "My name is Arai Kenji, when I was in middle school, I was in a band, although unfortunately, it didn't last long. I play guitar. I can see that this class is full of interesting people, especially...the girls. I can't wait to get to know you all, nice to meet you."

The girls giggled at him, meanwhile, I could hear a small portion of the boys starting to sneer. This guy was acting like a Casanova and fortunately, his looks can back it up. The girls were already showing signs of interest in him especially after hearing that he could play the guitar.

"Oh boy, this one will have a lot of enemies," Minami commented while smirking and I agreed with him. If he's not careful, he would get into a lot of trouble with a bunch of jealous boys.

After a while finally, it was Minami's turn. "The name's Minami Shinji. I used to be in a basketball club. My hobbies are exercising and playing games in the arcade. That's all, nice to meet you all."

"Nice to meet you too Minami-kun," Satonaka answered with a sweet smile and then looked at me.

Now it's my turn. I stood up and faced the stares of everyone in my class. First impressions always matter so I don't want to mess this up. "My name is Kurose Yukiharu. I don't join any club. I like watching movies and playing games. Nice to meet you all."

Not bad, if I do say so myself. My classmate's response...wasn't bad. I can see some of the girls whispering to each other again, I don't know what they're talking about but I hope they're not saying anything bad about me. Satonaka as usual responded to my introduction with a friendly smile.