Jungkook: you can go celebrate, i'm going home.

Taehyung: What? Nooo! I'm going with you!

Jungkook: please I wanna be alone ! (This is all he said before he left)

(His expression !! it's the first time I saw him making an expression like this, like he is scared, he was shaking, even his body when I touched him it moved by itself , I was thinking deeply that i didn't hear jimin calling me )

Jimin: tae!.. taaaae!.. taehyuuuuung!...

Taehyung: hmm!?

Jimin: what was that? He was so scary, his voice and eyes were so cold.

Taehyung: he was scared.

Jimin: what?

Taehyung: he was so scared, he was shaking, he isn't fine jiminah, I shouldn't let him go alone, i'm going after him!!

Lisa: No, he needs some time alone to think properly.

(I sighed I really don't know what to do right now, part of me wants to go after him and hold him in my arms and never let him go and another part wants to give him some space, i sighed and decided the later)

Jhope: okey let's go to my house!

Jin: yeah let's go.

(We left to jhope's house, but the only thing i was thinking about all the time is jungkook, at some point I had enough, I couldn't sit here and celebrate meanwhile my baby is suffering alone, so i excused my self and I came back home, I found all the lights were turned off so I thought jungkook wasn't home, I turned it on and widden my eyes after seeing my baby sitting on the floor with a lot of bottles of alcohol.)

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV.

NO ONE'S POV:

Taehyung (worried): Babe?! Are you okey? Why are you sitting on the floor in the darkness ?! Kook are you listening !? Oh God did you drink all this ?! Babe please answer me!!

(Jungkook was sitting like a statue, he was looking at the floor without even blinking, tae got worried, he got closer and sat beside him)

Taehyung(softly): Baby are you alright?

(Jungkook looked at him slowly and said with a low broken voice)

Jungkook: i'm not.

(Tae can feel the pain and suffering in his voice, his heart ached seeing his baby like this, he didn't waste any time he quickly hugged him softly yet tightly showing him that he is not alone)

Taehyung(warm voice): it's okey, i'm here with you, I will never leave you babe, if you want to cry just cry in my arms, you can stop being the strong man when i'm here, I can protect you, please babe let me take care of you, (tears were dropping from his eyes like a river) please babe if you wanna cry just cry, If you wanna scream just scream, but don't let it inside you (sob) I love you so much it kills me seeing you like this.

(Jungkook finally burnst into tears hearing his boyfriend's words and feeling his tears that dropped on his face, for the first time in his life he felt okey to be weak because he has someone to protect him, so he started crying loudly and screaming painfully)

Jungkook: AAAAAAAAAH!! AAAAAAAAH!! WHYYY? WHYYYYYYY? WHY D-DID H-HE COME B-BACK!! I just started to forget! Why did he come to remind me of everything again!! I can'tttt Aaaaah !! I hate him I hate him Aaaaaah!!

(Tae was crying his heart out after hearing his lover's painful screams, painful words, and painful sobs, He felt suffocated and his heart was tearing apart seeing his love like that, and all he can do for him is hugging him tightly and conforting him)

Taehyung: you are okey now, i'm with you, I will never let anyone touch you, I will protect you forever.

(Taehyung was talking when he notice jungkook wasn't moving anymore, and then he heard some cute snores, he looked down at his boyfriend and found him sleeping while hugging him tightly, he carried him to their room and put him on the bed gently to not wake him up, then he layed beside him. He was looking at him, at his puffy swollen eyes, he never saw jungkook like this ever he sighed)

Taehyung: i'm sure that what happend in your past wasn't easy, but please be strong I can't see you broken like this babe, it hurts alot.

(He kissed him and left to clean all the mess in the living room)

Taehyung: omg he drank too much, how could he not get drunk after drinking all this.

(He looked around and his eyes landed on where jungkook was sitting earlier, remembering what happenend here all his body shivers and he felt some tears dropping on his cheeks.)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Hi sweethearts, how are you doing? I hope you are doing great🥰❤️
How did you find this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it💫
Please vote if you like this chapter✨️
And please share your thoughts about it in the comments ❤️
This really will mean alot to me💗
Thank you so much for your support 💖