28

I look back and forth between the two of them. Literally why is this happening to me out of all people here. Of course I'm not going to choose Denki cause this man came out of nowhere.

"Denki..."

"Just listen to me y/n. I fucked up, I know. Can you please give me another chance. Without you I don't know how to technically deal with myself and I need your help darling, please." Denki Pleads.

I look at Bakugo and he looks at me with those beaming eyes.

"Y/N, you already know how much you mean to me. I've been spending time with you, taking you places anywhere you want to go. I've tried anything to make you happy and over these months I realized I want things to change. I want to be official."

Denki turns over to face Bakugo.

"What the hell do you mean that you want things to change ? YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED HER!"

Everyone around us gasps and now they have full attention on the three of us.

"Guys stop it please."

"It's not my fault you were too paranoid for me taking her back to the point you lost her dumbass."

Denki then punches Bakugo right in the face and without a second , Bakugo punches him back and Denki falls to the ground. Bakugo stands over him and yells.

"You really thing she'd want someone weak as you? You can't even defend your own damn self. Go solve your lonely problems somewhere else."

I grab Bakugos arm and pull him back.

"That is enough. From the both of you actually."

Bakugo looks at me confused.

"Don't look at me like that. I wanted a simple date but it gets ruined by the TWO of you once again. BOTH of you need to get your fucking shit together."

Denki gets up and wipes the blood from his nose.

"Y/N.. please"

I turn away from the both of them.

"I'll find my own way home , you both stay away from me."

I turn around and push myself through the crowd of embarrassment and make my way toward the exit calling Hawks.

He picks up.

"Hello? How's it going ?"

"Pick me up please , Zoo , asap."

"Y/N what the hell happened are you okay?"

A few tears drop down my face. It's always when they ask if you're okay.

"Please just pick me up."

He ends the call and good thing he wasn't far away and made it in about 8 minutes. I try to get in the front but I see a small shadow in the seat so I go for the back.

Hawks turns around reaching his hand behind the passenger seat and looks at me.

"Hey you good ?"

"Umm yea .."

He looks at the girl in the front and back at me.

"Well I guess this is the appropriate time to introduce each other. I wanted to do it in a better way but here we are."

She has very , very , very long white piercing hair with beautiful brown skin and seems more fit than Hawks actually.

"This is um , my yea my girlfriend.."

She turns around and puts her hand out for a shake and smiles very big.

"Hi! I'm Miruko! It's a pleasure to meet you darling!"