15

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

Wow.. and there I was sitting in the backseat with Denki. He held onto me very tightly and firmly and calmed me down as I laid onto his lap. I didn't know what to say and I didn't know how to react in any kind of way. He patted my head and rubbed my shoulder all the way back until we got back to his apartment.

"Common y/n , we're here let's go." He grabbed my hand and we both got out of the car and he waved Kirishima goodbye and we both go inside of the building. "Are you doing a little bit better?" He asked me once we entered the elevator. I nodded my head as if I was but I wasn't.

"It's alright , I'll try to do anything that could help alright.. anything for a good friend so it will be just fine." Denki said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we both walked to his place. "Look you can sleep at mine , I don't t feel comfortable leaving you alone at your place , go in take a shower , I'll leave you a shirt , pants , and a pair of boxers I haven't used." I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom to handle my business. I had a lot to think about actually, was I happy or sad that I left?

Bakugo did provide me with everything I've wanted but had a toxic side to him as well. He would keep things from me and would stay very distant at times. Did I gain feelings ? No , no I didn't. This is probably why I should get away for a while. This shower will be the best in a while.

{ 20 mins later }

I had gotten all freshed up and put on the clothes he'd gave me and I could smell food from inside the bathroom. I put a bun at the top of my head and then walked out into the kitchen and to see him standing over the stove.

"Oh hey ! You came out just in time , I made some Shrimp Alfredo , hurry up and sit down so you can eat !" Denki put my plate into the he counter table and the 2 of us both sat down and ate our food. "Taste pretty good for a drunk person to cook it hm?" I laughed with food in my mouth and nodded. "Yes , it is very tasty I guess."

He raised an eyebrow. "I guess? You better appreciate this greatness you're putting into your body." I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. "Oh and by the way , I have the bed set up for you to sleep in , I'll just sleep on my tiny air mattress" Denki said.

"Are you sure ? I mean , we've had many sleepovers with the two of us in one bed , it's fine if you wanna sleep in the bed too." He refused and shook his head no. "Denki , seriously it's okay." He signed and went ahead and agreed and the two of us continued to eat.

Few Hours Pass By ...

The two of us both ended up playing video games with each other but right now we were playing Mario Cart and of course I was winning and he was complaining on how the map was too hard.

"MAN COMMON , RAINBOWROAD IS WAY TO COMPLICATED." He wined. "Denki shut up! You're just mad that I'm winning." He pushed my shoulder and I pushed him back and then he stood infront of the tv and blocking my view.

"HEYYY MOVE OUT THE WAY BOZO!" I pushed him once more and then there we were play fighting each other. I punched him right in the stomach and he ran right into me and picked me up from standing up and slammed me right onto the bed. The two of us continued to laugh and I noticed Denki had gotten quiet. I opened my eyes and he was still hovering over me. Our eyes had locked with his hands grabbing mine over my head. He slowly let go and placed it on my cheek and kissed me softly. Something about this WASN'T right... but I couldn't stop..

It's like I was longing this right now. His hands hand been all over my body and just touching me very gently and caring. "y/n , a-are you okay with okay with this ?" I looked at him and nodded my head. He grabbed a condom from his top drawer and placed it on. It was surprisingly big. He placed it inside and it was really deep as it entered. He leaned down and whispered "it's all in. Are you alright?" I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead and he started to move in and out , in and out. I can't believe this is happening right now.