4

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

I went to sleep but I don't remember sleeping or falling asleep. I put on the clothes that he had given me and I washed up but this time on my own. I eventually found some bandages and wrapped my arms and put bandaids on all of my injuries. After I'm ready I decided to walk out the room to see what kind of shit I will be dealing with today.

{ Denki's POV}

I'm worried to death man. I haven't heard from y/n in an entire day. All she said was she was going to grab something from her room and coming back during the party. She hasn't answered any phone calls , text messages , anything.

I even visited her apartment and there was no answer after banging on her door and she absolutely hates it whenever people bang on her door. Maybe she's just having a really bad hangover and just knocked out at her place right ? Yea ? Okay no need to panic she should be fine.

{Readers POV}

I slowly creep downstairs and eventually into the kitchen. There was a cold waffle , syrup , and a little note on the side of the plate.

here , eat this . I'm not here so don't go looking for me , I have cameras inside the house so don't even think about doing anything stupid.

I closed the note and looked in the corner to see a red little light blinking from a camera to show that it was recording. Is this bitch crazy ?

I decided to jump onto the kitchen counter and get both of my hands and point the middle finger at the camera.

I jump back down and grab my waffle and eat it and decided to put on a little bit of a show that could most definitely get him pissed and his attention. I grab the syrup and pour it all on the kitchen counter. Luckily I found some cereal in the pantry so I opened the box and emptied out the box on the table as well. To finish off I get back in front of the camera and flash my boobs and walk away.

{Bakugo's POV}

* gets notification from camera system *

"Looks like she's up."

I pull over to take a look at the live video recording . I switch from the room camera to the bathroom camera and it seems like she wasn't in either of those rooms. I then switch the camera in the kitchen and saw everything.

She first flipped me off which made me chuckle because she had to stand on the counter for me to even see her which was kinda cute. She ate her waffle and decided to throw a fit and pour the rest of my damn syrup and cereal on the counter and most of all she flashed her tits at me. I closed the app, threw my phone on the passenger seat and rubbed my face my face.

" So this dumbass wants to play games with me huh , ah alright then I'll be back in no time."

I take the car and pull back onto the street and speed back home.

{ Readers POV }

After I created that mess , I sat on the couch and watched some tv for a bit but , it was kind of boring to be honest. I walked around the house to see if I may find something interesting.

Come to find out there are like 4 guest bedrooms here so that's probably where he slept which I'm glad that he did. I went back into the bed room and decided to actually change into some real clothes that are somewhat good and clean.