21

I walked away from Bakugo and he did the same like nothing ever happened..I got into the car and buckled up without saying anything.

"Soooo what happened y/n? You got in the car without saying a word.."

I took a deep breath and basically explained every small thing to him and the number part blah blah you understand.

"Wow... I mean , you said he did look different but you sure you can trust him ?"

"I mean it's a fuck long of a time , but I don't know. He just seems so different.. I don't know I need to think about this just take me home please.

And there I was now sitting in my bed thinking about every little thing and detail that had been happening that night , from getting wasted , to just meeting basically my first love or first terror of love ? Maybe I should just sleep.

...

I woke up with a banging headache. I turn to look at my phone and to see that it's fucking 3:32 pm?

"Aw shit!"

4 missed calls from hawks
14 missed texts from hawks

I was late for work and I needed to be there at 1pm ! I got up and brushed my hair , teeth and any other things pertaining to body health. I put on a random shirt and joggers and got into my car.

Shit... what the hell . My car won't start! I try to crank one last time and the air finally blasts through the car.

"Thank god holy shit !"

I make it to work and Hawks leans over the counter.

"I can explain ."

He shakes his head.

"Oh hush y/n , I get it you over slept , I got your favorite coffee. Lastly , what is that you have on..."

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"None of your business idiot now give me the coffee , has anyone came yet?"

He pointed to the dressing rooms

"Yea there's a couple in the back I believe trying on some stuff .. oh look they are coming now ."

I look up and there he was , his arm around another girl. They looked happy. He then made eye contact with me and his expression didn't change , he seemed angry. I grabbed the clothes from the girl and kept it moving.

"So did you guys find everything you need?"

Yes! The girl answered.

"Is that you Y/N?"

I looked back at him.

"Yea , hi Denki"

Hawks holds his mouth almost spitting out his coffee.

"Well here you go , the receipt is in the bag you guys have a nice day." And just like that , he was gone. He moved on. I mean I'm happy for him I'm just so shocked .

"Y/N was that THE Denki ?"

I nodded my head.

"Dude are you okay? You just got spotted by both of your old boy toys"

"Hawk I don't even know myself I just want to go home and sleep all day."

Hawks then grabs me and pulls me in for a hug.

"Man it's okay you'll be alright cause one , you can't go home and leave me with the other lames that work here and two , I bought you coffee so you better stay."

Now that I think about it , I'm glad he's with someone new.

We aren't together anymore..

2 years ago...

This week Denki and I had been arguing and having disagreements left and right. We would ignore each other hoping the other person would speak up first but that wasn't healthy at all.

So , we needed to talk , just to clear the air so I stepped up.

"Hey babe , could we maybe talk please."

He looks up from his phone and takes a deep breath.

"Um , I would just like some reassurance on our relationship, just an update and to see if we are okay.."

He looks at me and I couldn't believe what he said.

"Y/N I know I love you so dearly, but I don't think this is going to work out."

"Wait , no , we can talk it out and just get through it please.

He grabs hold of my hand.

"No y/n , I feel like we should've stayed bestfriends cause this is ruining me."

My heart sank ... ruining you? You're not the only one hurt.

"Alright Denki , if that's the case I want you out ."

Back to the present...

It was a harsh break up but it's something I didn't deserve. Someone that's not 'ruining him'

Now that I think about it the only person I have is Hawks , plus athena , but I have no one to kindle with.

"Hawks , should I look for someone else ? It's like I feel lonely and I want company you know ?"

"Hmmm I mean , you got me right?"

He raises his arms celebrating but they slowly go down.

"Damn , anyways but I feel like you should do what you think is best for you . Actually, stay at work with me for one more hour and you go home okay?"

He leans in and gives me one more hug.

"I don't know what id do without ya"

...

I had arrived home but I'm gonna tell the truth , I've been thinking about Bakugo a lot man. I don't know why but I feel like there's a chance. So I pull out my phone and text him.

Hey , it's y/n can we talk?

Ugh. He's not going to respond I thought to myself but there he was typing.

Of course , ill pick you up and take you a spot if that's okay?

Sure , I'll send my location.

That was way easier than I thought. Maybe I should at least fix myself up before he comes. I decided to change into some shorts and just throw on a crewneck and keep my hair down.

Knock knock .

What? He's here already? I go to unlock the door and he was standing there. I felt Athena peak around from my leg.

"I see you've got a new friend .. but uh you ready to go?"

I nodded and I closed the door shut . I pray this goes well.