23

"go back to sleep y/n , please .."

"Oh so you were already up huh?" I asked and he shrugged.

"How'd you sleep?"

To be honest, even thought I didn't exactly expect to sleep here , it was peaceful. The sunset , and it was very quiet which is something I definitely enjoyed.

"I slept great Bakugo , what about you ?"

He sat up from laying on me and stretched up high to the sky. He was shirtless so I guess he took it off last night. It was kinda hot..

"Well , you were here so I definitely slept good ... soooo"

"So what Bakugo ?"

He leaned in closely

"Does this means you are officially giving me a second chance?"

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes , maybe this is what is needed , plus I need some boy attention.

"Yes , yes , I am giving you a second chance."

He smirked at me and kiss me on the lips , which was pretty sweet.

"Well , if that's the case , we are going out tonight y/n"

"Wait huh? Why and where ?"

He began to rumble through everything in the back and cleaning everything up.

"Cause I said so , now come on stupid."

I rolled my eyes and began to help him straighten everything out , hopefully I can get something out of him by the time we make it back to my place.

"Taking you back to your place right?" He says while starting the car up.

"Yea , but are you really not gonna tell me where we are going ? I mean , at least so I can prepare myself on how I should look"

"Nah you'll be fine , we're just going to a club and have a few drinks alright ? So chill out nothing to stress over ."

I let it go and I just went with the flow I guess. I mean he said a club and a couple of drinks but of course I need to show off a bit hm?

"Alright , we are here . I'll be back around 9:02"

I got out the car and he rolled down the window and I wondered..

"Why so specific?"

"Just be ready at 9:02 , don't question me."

I mock him by saluting and he rolls up the window and drives off.

So bratty ... I enjoy it though .. well I guess I'll just feed my cat and .. WHAT?

"Hello to you too y/n"

"How the fuck did you get inside hawks ?"

He shows the spare key.

"Next time , remember to never put your spare under your rug. Oh yes , um where the hell were you last night ?"

"Nowhere .."

Hawks squints his eyes at me

"Alright , I was with Bakugo"

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?"

"No I didn't idiot and stop yelling !"

He folded his arms and stood up from the couch.

"So what did you guys actually do?"

I took a deep breath and briefly explained from beginning to end and mentioned how I'm going out to a club with him tonight .

"Hmm , alright . He doesn't sound tooo bad as of right now , but what are you gonna do wear ? You don't need to get wasted like you were with me the other night.. plus y/n I started to notice , you tend to fold for alcohol when you don't know what to handle or how to.."

I pretended like I didn't hear that last part he mentioned even though it's kind of true. I have gained a habit but it loosens me up but who cares ?

"I don't know what I'm gonna wear. I have this brown simple dress , kinda reminds you of a skims dress pretty much .. probably would just rock that."

He nods

"Alright well , what time is the douche coming ?"

"9:02"

He tilted his head

"Yea , yea I know , very specific time but he said he knows what he's doing so I'm just gonna go along with it ."

"Okay well as long as you're good. I'm gonna head out and give you your little get ready time , text me if anything goes wrong alright ?"

He gives me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Be safe you hear me ? I'm serious y/n"

"Alright , Alright you're not my dad dude , I understand, I love you too now get out."

I push him out the door and closed it behind him. I can see he had already fed Athena which was nice of him .. shit why am I getting nervous ugh!

One quick shot doesn't hurt ..

5 hours and 2 more shots later...

Yea , I took more shots cause I'm about to shit my pants ! I'm pretty much ready and just doing last touch ups on my make up and hair.

It's 8:57pm

Shit I'm scared .. WHY AM I SCARED ?

I get my shit together and took one last one. It burned like shit but it got me through the pain.

Knock knock knock

i shat myself what the fuck.

I walk to the door fixed my hair a bit and opened it.

"It's 9:02 , you're actually on time bakugo.."

He looked at me from the floor to the top of my
Head and back into my eyes and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Spin for me"

I slowly spun around and he smiled.

"I'm trying to be a gentleman tonight but damn y/n that's hot.."

"Thank you ! You look pretty handsome yourself"

And fucking sexy oh my god.

He peaked inside the house to see the bottle sitting on the table.

"I see you started early hm?"

"Oh um , just a little ! Okay no more chatting let's go.."

He moves out the way and I walk past him and out the door. Let's have some fun together hm?